OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 06:57 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Yep

just painted my motor...

now Im waiting on my Front end to show up...
and my wheels are out at Powder coat...

I just finished my dads bike (which took majority of my time)
its black or candy green on engine??? your dads bike is fcking sick,tried to pull it on one? and how old is your dad?
Old 10-21-2009, 06:57 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JackMan
yoooooo Jack
Old 10-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
lol #10647
I could acually picture you doing that...
Old 10-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years <<< click here
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 08[/u]<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-21-2009, 06:59 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

love the white frame and black motor! !!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:00 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

yoooooo Jack
yo man, wat it is??
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM

I could acually picture you doing that...
lol have you ever been in same situation? i was in fear after that took a brake 10 min before 8 figures again
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Administrators

its black or candy green on engine??? your dads bike is fcking sick,tried to pull it on one? and how old is your dad?
My motor is Semi Gloss Black... so will be my wheels and
a few other pieces..

My dad is 56..
Old 10-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Administrators

love the white frame and black motor! !!
thankya...

how it be with you?
Old 10-21-2009, 07:03 PM

wheelie how to wash the furred bike?
Old 10-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Administrators

lol have you ever been in same situation? i was in fear after that took a brake 10 min before 8 figures again
I have stopped riding for the day after **** like that..
Old 10-21-2009, 07:05 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

thankya...

how it be with you?
not too shabby, just getting ready to go to work. Don't really feel like going, it's only for 4 hours doesn't really feel worth it
but it warmed up today and it's not gonna rain so im gonna take the bike
Old 10-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Administrators

wheelie how to wash the furred bike?
I ride it all season with out washing it..... (unless it rains.. )

then I put a new coat on during the winter...
Old 10-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Administrators

not too shabby, just getting ready to go to work. Don't really feel like going, it's only for 4 hours doesn't really feel worth it
but it warmed up today and it's not gonna rain so im gonna take the bike
I have to be in at 10pm and it is raining here..
Old 10-21-2009, 07:08 PM

I ride it all season with out washing it..... (unless it rains.. )

then I put a new coat on during the winter...
nice so from white fur it will be black fur for 4 week
Old 10-21-2009, 07:10 PM

My motor is Semi Gloss Black... so will be my wheels and
a few other pieces..

My dad is 56..
56? hummmmmm my dad is 49 lol,how old he was when he made you?
Old 10-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Administrators

nice so from white fur it will be black fur for 4 week
It acually doesn't get that bad as you would think...
and cows just arn't cleen animals...
Old 10-21-2009, 07:11 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

I have to be in at 10pm and it is raining here..
that's not cool, rain is shitty
Old 10-21-2009, 07:12 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

off to the Home Depot talk to you guys later
Old 10-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Administrators

56? hummmmmm my dad is 49 lol,how old he was when he made you?
he was 21 when I was mistaken into this world

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available