OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Dad!!!! I dont wanna
Old 10-20-2009, 06:58 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years <<< click here
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 08[/u]<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-20-2009, 07:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Dad!!!! I dont wanna
damn kids nowadays

im going to do wheelies braaaaaaaaaaaaap
Old 10-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Be Safe DAD
Old 10-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

ugh i just wanna get this edit done. Sooo much foootage
Old 10-20-2009, 08:14 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

yuuhh
Old 10-20-2009, 10:01 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i fell today,rode some left side circles,stalled it and started to dip in circle 8's after 1/2 of right circle my leg slipped from the 12 bar and i fell on the bar,when i fell my hand opened the full throttle,left leg was on the ground right one was on the brake (i think so...) i was in some weird leaning position on the seat,and bike stared to wooble side to side,i it was under bp it woobled so ******* wild that i wasnt be able to think that i have remove my hand from the throttle or pull the clutch,and finally it threw me away on the side,in one sec i used to have 423842834 pictures in my brain and i tought that i will hit the ground with my face,well ripped of my jacket and pants,one shoe fell of... but at all i am very hapy cuz i still got face on the head! huh it was scarry ****,man you can get hurt on a ******* 90 ccm **** at 30 mph...
Old 10-20-2009, 10:03 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juca
i fell today,rode some left side circles,stalled it and started to dip in circle 8's after 1/2 of right circle my leg slipped from the 12 bar and i fell on the bar,when i fell my hand opened the full throttle,left leg was on the ground right one was on the brake (i think so...) i was in some weird leaning position on the seat,and bike stared to wooble side to side,i it was under bp it woobled so ******* wild that i wasnt be able to think that i have remove my hand from the throttle or pull the clutch,and finally it threw me away on the side,in one sec i used to have 423842834 pictures in my brain and i tought that i will hit the ground with my face,well ripped of my jacket and pants,one shoe fell of... but at all i am very hapy cuz i still got face on the head! huh it was scarry ****,man you can get hurt on a ******* 90 ccm **** at 30 mph...
Get a ******* helmet.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:08 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Get a ******* helmet.
i will,my friend will give me his old helmet well i think that its time to get one,never used to have feeling that i will hit with the face but this time used to have in my brain ***** like this "who i come home with car if i broke something,its done ,it wont be good,someone will find me if i stay on the ground,ill rip off my face etc etc" all in 1 secound!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Check out this RR clip I found

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/mo...83d54c1db.html
Old 10-20-2009, 10:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by zuki750
get a ******* helmet.
+1
Old 10-20-2009, 10:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MoHawk
At least I am not Kelm
That is something to be happy about
Old 10-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

sup doods
Old 10-21-2009, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
off 2 bed.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
sup doods
waz up roooosssss
Old 10-21-2009, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

off 2 bed.
thats mohawk who posts in this thread
Old 10-21-2009, 12:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
sup doods
&

off 2 bed.
+1
Old 10-21-2009, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats mohawk who posts in this thread
i know btw what's wrong with you and him?
Old 10-21-2009, 12:49 AM

damn 7 am and i am still up bb tonight.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

i know btw what's wrong with you and him?
nuttin. im cool w him. just messin around coz of the RR you know!!! ight off to bed for real

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available