OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 01:16 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
if it is in there pretty tight... i will take a nut, put it on top of where it's snapped off and weld the inside pretty good to the snapped off bolt and then break it loose with a wrench like this...

just weld a craftsman wrench to and then take it back, "something happen to this wrench, don't know what??"
Old 10-18-2009, 01:17 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-18-2009, 01:19 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

craftsman ******* sucks anymore... they dont take **** back.

Last edited by StrictlyStunt; 10-18-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol sorry
lol youre at work so that could be your excuse

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
Its only paint !!! which i did on my own yeah, she is purty, but eh, the bike has a purpose and that is to be STUNTED...
its just too ****** pretty to smash up and destroy lol. maybe im just not ready for all that yet but iono - ima keep the fairings and pretty stuff off my bike til im riding more than falling looks sick though home skillet
Old 10-18-2009, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ive returned 3 husky ratchets that joejoe broke. every time i give him a ratchet to use he hands it back to me broken ****** yut ughhhhhh

im out - gonna watch some tv and then go to sleep. hopefully i dont sleep til 4pm again
Old 10-18-2009, 01:35 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

they have to! Lifetime warranty, means you take it back for whatever reason!!
Old 10-18-2009, 01:37 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

its just too ****** pretty to smash up and destroy lol. maybe im just not ready for all that yet but iono - ima keep the fairings and pretty stuff off my bike til im riding more than falling looks sick though home skillet
Ive got no skills but i dont plan to taking my stunting anywhere special like jorian can do.i dont really push my limit anymore either. the way i learn it a little at a time (even less now that the stead is mint)

im just happy doing my 5 circles and stoppies well atm anyway
Old 10-18-2009, 01:41 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

blah...
Old 10-18-2009, 01:43 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
Ive got no skills but i dont plan to taking my stunting anywhere special like jorian can do.i dont really push my limit anymore either. the way i learn it a little at a time (even less now that the stead is mint)

im just happy doing my 5 circles and stoppies well atm anyway
all about progression
Old 10-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JackMan
they have to! Lifetime warranty, means you take it back for whatever reason!!
past 3 times i tried to take stuff back they either refused to do it or said i had to send it to the company to have it "repaired"....

been that way for while now.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:58 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

past 3 times i tried to take stuff back they either refused to do it or said i had to send it to the company to have it "repaired"....

been that way for while now.
that's when you say, "you know wat? here ya go, it's a worthless piece of crap so it's yours now!" and proceed to toss it on the counter
Old 10-18-2009, 02:00 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Ross, you get a chance to use that gift certificate yet?
Old 10-18-2009, 02:05 AM
Group Moderator

that's when you say, "you know wat? here ya go, it's a worthless piece of crap so it's yours now!" and proceed to toss it on the counter
yeah then i have to buy a new one
Ross, you get a chance to use that gift certificate yet?
not yet, my time before work or days off im either riding, filming or editting video... and now i have bunch of projects in the garage that are starting. One of these days i'll fit it in.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:06 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

faded.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:07 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

ZzZZzZzZzZzZzs
Old 10-18-2009, 02:10 AM
Group Moderator

ugh... is it 7am yet?
Old 10-18-2009, 02:11 AM
Group Moderator

should say is it friday yet? thats my next day off
Old 10-18-2009, 02:18 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

somthing wrong with my steads tank

i must a painted over the air release thingy mabob so every time i move the bike pressure builds up and goes shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh out the cap

how can i fix it?

i was thinking get the air compresser and try and blow the ****** out
Old 10-18-2009, 02:25 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

not yet, my time before work or days off im either riding, filming or editting video... and now i have bunch of projects in the garage that are starting. One of these days i'll fit it in.
i had a massage yesterday morning, that's why I asked
Old 10-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Group Moderator

vents are on the bottem or in the gas cap... should be able to see if it's clogged or if hose is pinched underneath

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available