OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 07:19 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

^ well played
Old 10-16-2009, 07:20 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I don't know probably not much. They have like half a trail open, they do this every year just to be "the first one's open" the conditions really suck and the guns are going in your face the whole time but hey I can say I went snowboarding in October.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:21 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MoHawk
^ well played
this ain't my first rodeo, cowboy
Old 10-16-2009, 07:21 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I don't know probably not much. They have like half a trail open, they do this every year just to be "the first one's open" the conditions really suck and the guns are going in your face the whole time but hey I can say I went snowboarding in October.
lol, true
Old 10-16-2009, 07:22 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

You have to strap in on hay then take the lift all the way up and then when you come down you load at a mid station then to get all the way back down you have to take the chair. I only took towo runs.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:23 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

You have to strap in on hay then take the lift all the way up and then when you come down you load at a mid station then to get all the way back down you have to take the chair. I only took towo runs.
wow, wat was the point of opening
Old 10-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JackMan

Just cuz. To be the first...
Old 10-16-2009, 07:24 PM

Publicity. It get's people excited about skiing, they do a story on the news then people start thinking about buying passes and stuff. At least that's what it seems like to me.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:27 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

well, im gonna go watch a movie. I'll be back later. later
Old 10-16-2009, 07:28 PM

What movie? Let me know if it was good
Old 10-16-2009, 07:32 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

All the snow at the resort is man made.
on the trees too????
Old 10-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Has anyone seen Where the wild things are?
Old 10-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Has anyone seen Where the wild things are?

And speaking of which, how do you make a full length feature movie based on a 12 page picture?
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

in central and south america there date format is like this DD/MM/YYYY, in stead of ours which is MM/DD/YYYY
most of australasia, europe, middle east and north africa too

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i can say "i used to be on a "real" snow in October"
Old 10-16-2009, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by old duffer
most of australasia, europe, middle east and north africa too
yep
Old 10-16-2009, 07:36 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

gonna watch Gran Torino. Been looking forward to seeing it, will let you know how it is.
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juca
yep
makes more sense to me

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

http://dakmovies.com/

later im going to watch "The Last House On The Left"

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available