OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 05:27 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

man no pics are popping up
Old 10-16-2009, 05:28 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Last edited by StrictlyStunt; 10-16-2009 at 05:37 AM.
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok admittedly i have not had a hotpocket in probably 20 years but give me a ******* break , i mean seriously some one should ******* sue them for false advertising ....

now im not a retard and i know the picture on the box always looks better than the actual product but it would literally take about 30 times the amount of meat that was in my hotpocket for it to look even close to whats on the box ....

there may have been almost one table spoon of meat in it ...

the picture on the box looked like this

Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
man no pics are popping up
?
Old 10-16-2009, 05:29 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by old man roger
ok admittedly i have not had a hotpocket in probably 20 years but give me a ******* break , i mean seriously some one should ******* sue them for false advertising ....

now im not a retard and i know the picture on the box always looks better than the actual product but it would literally take about 30 times the amount of meat that was in my hotpocket for it to look even close to whats on the box ....

there may have been almost one table spoon of meat in it ...

the picture on the box looked like this

i
Old 10-16-2009, 05:30 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
?
did you post pics of you stunting?

or am i thinking **** up in my head
Old 10-16-2009, 05:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

when i was a kid those things were jammed with food
Old 10-16-2009, 05:32 AM
Group Moderator

did you post pics of you stunting?

or am i thinking **** up in my head
yes, they work for me? I went back and put the link to the pics under the pics i posted. Dunno why you cant see them.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:33 AM
also known as OMR

i
not funny i made two and cut one open to put some steak sauce on it and thought i had a defect or some thing till i opened the second one and it looked the same as the first
Old 10-16-2009, 05:33 AM
Group Moderator

when i was a kid those things were jammed with food
i love hot pockets
Old 10-16-2009, 05:34 AM
also known as OMR

i love hot pockets
they are garbage and thats why i havent had them in about 20 years but my girl got a box so i figured what the hell ...never again
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

YAY the link is working but not the pic

weird

oh and we have pizza pockets over here
Group Moderator

not funny i made two and cut one open to put some steak sauce on it and thought i had a defect or some thing till i opened the second one and it looked the same as the first
i make homemade hot pockets sometimes... takes alot longer then 2mins in the microwave tho lol
Old 10-16-2009, 05:35 AM
Group Moderator

they are garbage and thats why i havent had them in about 20 years but my girl got a box so i figured what the hell ...never again
hater
Old 10-16-2009, 05:36 AM
Group Moderator

YAY the link is working but not the pic

weird

oh and we have pizza pockets over here
pizza pockets are good, but they dont fill me up so i have to eat like million of them and then i feel sick.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:37 AM
also known as OMR

i really should have taken a picture , i was ******* amazed they are still in business if this is what they are selling to people ...when i cut it open maybe 10% of the whole thing had a piece of meat on it and the meat was so thin it was almost see through
Old 10-16-2009, 05:39 AM
also known as OMR

im stressed i need a cigarette ...lol
Old 10-16-2009, 05:40 AM
Group Moderator

i had one couple weeks ago that was ham/cheese and it had alot of ham in it
Old 10-16-2009, 05:41 AM
Group Moderator

im stressed i need a cigarette ...lol
lol i can see you writing hot pocket a hate email right now
Old 10-16-2009, 05:42 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Just picked up some new kicks on Whiskey

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available