OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 01:27 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
LMFAO

lol.. mildly funny...
Old 10-16-2009, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
she's been givin me attitude for some unknown reason... i'm about yay close to rippin her face off and hanging her from a cactus in the middle of the desert
get video if you do that and we can post it up in the other thread with the murders

im off to bed. glad youre okay and ill talk to ya soon
Old 10-16-2009, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol.. mildly funny...
that **** had me rollin obama ridin dirty
Old 10-16-2009, 01:31 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

get video if you do that and we can post it up in the other thread with the murders

im off to bed. glad youre okay and ill talk to ya soon

thanks hun... goodnight

600flipper is a decent person

Just got back from bike night and ran outa gas on the way there my "reserve" indicator lied to me lol..
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol yeah, lets say your house is at 90-95 degrees because the ac has been off all day, and you like it to be at 75. you get home at 5pm and turn on your ac to 75. its gonna take it almost 5 hours just to catch up because of the heat load your furniture, carpet and walls have absorbed. so thats 5hrs STRAIGHT of your ac pullin 11-21 amps depending on how new or old or what efficiency rating your ac is. now senario number 2. you like to keep your house at 75 and you turn it up to 80-82 when you leave. realistically your ac is only going to kick on 4-5 times through out the day and run for 5-10min untill the thermostat is satisfied and turn off.. then when you get home you turn it down and it only takes 15-20min for your house to cool down..

just a word of advice from an ac guy
just to make sure bc sees this...

i didn't type all that for nothing
Old 10-16-2009, 01:32 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

first dude was kinda wack. 2nd dude - bossman - liked his **** fo sho. i actually think the whiteboy was ok and i liked the last dude too. iono - i think i just like it coz its a rep your city type of track. yeah thats turtle and some other bmore dudes. cant really tell who - turtle just stands out coz of his bike lol.

1st dude is ruled out
3rd and 4th.. i didnt like how i felt they tryna sound hard by braggin bout gettin shot, and doin 3yrs locked up..... dat turn me away.. but tommorrow ima take a closer at the way they out **** together..

IMO
IF DEY TRYNA PUT ON FOR DEY CITY DEY SHUD GO HARD.. ON SOME GUTTA-ish but RIL-ish
Old 10-16-2009, 01:34 AM

funny **** is i ran outa gas 3 lights away from a gas station took me a while to push it to the gas station **** as i got closer looked like it was getting farther lol.. least it wasnt like last time **** happened to me ran outa gas on the highway and had to push it for 2 hours at 2 in the morning
Old 10-16-2009, 01:36 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

just to make sure bc sees this...

i didn't type all that for nothing
i read it.. and take your word fiddy.. thanks

Originally Posted by 600flipper
Just got back from bike night and ran outa gas on the way there my "reserve" indicator lied to me lol..
two words..... HA HA..
Old 10-16-2009, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by 600flipper
funny **** is i ran outa gas 3 lights away from a gas station took me a while to push it to the gas station **** as i got closer looked like it was getting farther lol.. least it wasnt like last time **** happened to me ran outa gas on the highway and had to push it for 2 hours at 2 in the morning

tonight u shuda shook the bike around and pinned it and pulled the clutch & coasted as far as possible
Old 10-16-2009, 01:40 AM

600flipper huh?? i need a bike fa da low ***** wuz realli gud?
Old 10-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
how much did it cost?????????????... i wish i had it right now so i cud sit back in bed and post on the itouch while watching TV...
just go to newegg.com or down to best buy or anywhere like that. Walmart even and grab a wireless router.

I use a linksys...

all kinds to choose from. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...TabStoreType=1

Just get a wireless router & plug your cable modem into it and then if you want to run a desktop to it as well you can just plug (usually up to 4 computers) into the back of the wireless router.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:43 AM

tonight u shuda shook the bike around and pinned it and pulled the clutch & coasted as far as possible
Did that sorta but didnt go to far . lol bogged out when i hit the gas
600flipper huh?? i need a bike fa da low ***** wuz realli gud?
ill see was good but 600flipper means i loop and flip/flop around alot when i crash
Old 10-16-2009, 01:46 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
just go to newegg.com or down to best buy or anywhere like that. Walmart even and grab a wireless router.

I use a linksys...

all kinds to choose from. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...TabStoreType=1

Just get a wireless router & plug your cable modem into it and then if you want to run a desktop to it as well you can just plug (usually up to 4 computers) into the back of the wireless router.
i had problems with the linksys one i had.. it always would kick me off.. i got a belkin and haven't had a problem since
Old 10-16-2009, 01:48 AM

If you get at&t internet it comes with a wireless router its pimp never disconnects me.And i think its free (the router)
Old 10-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i had problems with the linksys one i had.. it always would kick me off.. i got a belkin and haven't had a problem since
there are so many different models of routers it coulda been anything. I forget which model i run but i've run multiple PC's pumpin massive bandwidth and never had problem
Old 10-16-2009, 02:04 AM

Travis Pastrana is bouta be on cribs ina min.. plus no1s posting... im out
Old 10-16-2009, 02:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

slackers
Old 10-16-2009, 02:09 AM

finally... a true post ***** has arrived.... to bad im still leaving... did ya'll ride tonight?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:12 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yep .

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available