OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
gonna be 101 here on saturday
too hot wassup - you ok??? saw cheeto post something about your car
Old 10-16-2009, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 10-16-2009, 01:07 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
too hot wassup - you ok??? saw cheeto post something about your car
yea... if you search my posts its a few pages back in this thread. i'm ok though
Old 10-16-2009, 01:07 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

this is for you fiddy

Old 10-16-2009, 01:08 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh...
Old 10-16-2009, 01:09 AM
NealFoReal

gettin arab money

Old 10-16-2009, 01:10 AM

600flipper is a decent person

yoooo
Old 10-16-2009, 01:10 AM
NealFoReal

yea... if you search my posts its a few pages back in this thread. i'm ok though
searchin now. glad youre okay how you been???
Old 10-16-2009, 01:12 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

gettin arab money

HA! gettin american $$$

wait till they pass the VAT tax...
Old 10-16-2009, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
HA! gettin american $$$

wait till they pass the VAT tax...
that gif makes me
Old 10-16-2009, 01:16 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Yo DRE - what'd you think of the BMore song???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm-uC...ayer_embedded#

1st dude was kinda wack.. just rhyming..
2nd dude was most talented.. i wanna hear his part again
3rd and 4th dude im not filin em i dunno if its how they deliver it or what

OVERALL: i wasn't filin the content and the lyrics weren't ill
the video was cool IMO
who was that stunter TURTLE right? and who else?

i expect bmore to come harder
Old 10-16-2009, 01:16 AM
NealFoReal

Don't ya just love ******** that can't drive, let alone with a trailor attached!
thats wack. reminds me tho - i got side swiped by a trailer the other day and the guy hasnt got back to me. gotta call him again tomorrow or ima take his *** to small claims court glad youre okay though
Old 10-16-2009, 01:17 AM
NealFoReal

Old 10-16-2009, 01:18 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

searchin now. glad youre okay how you been???
thanks sweetie! i've been good... excited to see my baby. wish i had a damn car though.

i'd like to punch my dad's wife in the ****** face. (short vent)
Old 10-16-2009, 01:19 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
why the **** would you do that???

you shouldn't ever turn your ac off.. just turn it up a little

it actually costs more to turn it off when you leave the house and turn it back on when you get home
didnt know that..

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
yup

how much did it cost?????????????... i wish i had it right now so i cud sit back in bed and post on the itouch while watching TV...
Old 10-16-2009, 01:19 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
1st dude was kinda wack.. just rhyming..
2nd dude was most talented.. i wanna hear his part again
3rd and 4th dude im not filin em i dunno if its how they deliver it or what

OVERALL: i wasn't filin the content and the lyrics weren't ill
the video was cool IMO
who was that stunter TURTLE right? and who else?

i expect bmore to come harder
first dude was kinda wack. 2nd dude - bossman - liked his **** fo sho. i actually think the whiteboy was ok and i liked the last dude too. iono - i think i just like it coz its a rep your city type of track. yeah thats turtle and some other bmore dudes. cant really tell who - turtle just stands out coz of his bike lol.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:20 AM
NealFoReal

thanks sweetie! i've been good... excited to see my baby. wish i had a damn car though.

i'd like to punch my dad's wife in the ****** face. (short vent)
whatd she do now???

oh and fiddy - im sure youll love this one lol

Old 10-16-2009, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

LMFAO

Old 10-16-2009, 01:25 AM

whatd she do now???
she's been givin me attitude for some unknown reason... i'm about yay close to rippin her face off and hanging her from a cactus in the middle of the desert
Old 10-16-2009, 01:26 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
didnt know that..
lol yeah, lets say your house is at 90-95 degrees because the ac has been off all day, and you like it to be at 75. you get home at 5pm and turn on your ac to 75. its gonna take it almost 5 hours just to catch up because of the heat load your furniture, carpet and walls have absorbed. so thats 5hrs STRAIGHT of your ac pullin 11-21 amps depending on how new or old or what efficiency rating your ac is. now senario number 2. you like to keep your house at 75 and you turn it up to 80-82 when you leave. realistically your ac is only going to kick on 4-5 times through out the day and run for 5-10min untill the thermostat is satisfied and turn off.. then when you get home you turn it down and it only takes 15-20min for your house to cool down..

just a word of advice from an ac guy

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available