OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 04:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

did you install it yet ? if not just be careful installing it might want to use a piece of cardboard between the upper mount and the radiator just to be safe ..

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ght=accidental
Old 10-14-2009, 04:55 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
did you install it yet ? if not just be careful installing it might want to use a piece of cardboard between the upper mount and the radiator just to be safe ..

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ght=accidental
Its strange because i don't have any of those problems all the clearance's are fine.Maby the 636 and the f4i's are different

P.s i will go and check tho just to be safe
Old 10-14-2009, 04:56 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you have a 636 and i thought he had a 636
Old 10-14-2009, 04:59 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

nope all clearances are great

altho i did cable tie the bottom brace of the rad cage on to the bottom brace of the rad so the bottom could not move back and forward
Old 10-14-2009, 05:00 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

you have a 636 and i thought he had a 636
his bike info says f4i (i looked but im going to look agian)
Old 10-14-2009, 05:04 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

my bad omr it is a 636

but yeah, his rad cage looks and fits way different to mine strange
Old 10-14-2009, 05:07 AM
also known as OMR

time for a smoke brb
Old 10-14-2009, 05:17 AM
also known as OMR

did you take any pictures ? i know you like to take pictures of your projects
Old 10-14-2009, 05:20 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

did you take any pictures ? i know you like to take pictures of your projects
hahahah i did

want me to throw em up?
Old 10-14-2009, 05:22 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

what up beetches
Old 10-14-2009, 05:24 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
hahahah i did

want me to throw em up?
yes please i am curious to see how it looks compared to the other one

Name:  ttt-1.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  81.2 KB
Old 10-14-2009, 05:27 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
how the hell can yall not like country????

*hint* theres ***** in that vid

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBENi8ffO8[/youtube]

hell yea, love that song. You'd be amazed at how well it works
Old 10-14-2009, 05:33 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DJ KO
hell yea, love that song. You'd be amazed at how well it works
you talked me into it , i watched it...lol
Old 10-14-2009, 05:40 AM
also known as OMR

time for a shower and some food ...bbl
Old 10-14-2009, 05:43 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

i couldn't get a clean shot coz of my dam fairings, so its hard to see but i have a 10mm (1cm) gap between the rad and the point on the back of the mount spot where the bar runs across (if you know what i mean) it does look like the bracket that runs from the support bar to the mounting points on the frame as been made smaller

but everything else looks the same

Name:  DSC_0535.jpg
Size:  51.5 KB
Name:  DSC_0537.jpg
Size:  97.4 KB
Name:  DSC_0540.jpg
Size:  70.3 KB

Last edited by burnoutnut; 10-14-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:43 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

k, later roj
Old 10-14-2009, 06:19 AM
also known as OMR

looks like your top mount is at a little bit more of an angle so it lines up with the holes better
Old 10-14-2009, 06:22 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

looks like your top mount is at a little bit more of an angle so it lines up with the holes better

you mean it goes down at like a 45 degree angle for abit then strait down from there?
Old 10-14-2009, 06:26 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
you mean it goes down at like a 45 degree angle for abit then strait down from there?
no i mean it looks like the whole top mount is welded to the bar at a slight angle in compared to the one i posted so the mounting holes line up better
Old 10-14-2009, 06:29 AM
also known as OMR

im out , thanks for the pics phil

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available