OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 12:05 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old man roger
what are you welding ? stick welding does penetrate and it's strong but it's not very agile or precise , if you are doing structural welding like welding i beams and **** it's great but thats about it ..
and a low amp low voltage low duty cycle stick welder is like a contridiction of terms ...lol if you need a stick welder you need a big one ....if you dont need a big one then you dont really need one at all , a mig or tig would be better in that sitiuation ..
Old 10-13-2009, 12:05 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

what are you welding ? stick welding does penetrate and it's strong but it's not very agile or precise , if you are doing structural welding like welding i beams and **** it's great but thats about it ..
bbq pit
Old 10-13-2009, 12:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
LIES!!! ive never seen roger crash the big bike.. only almost hit a park car on a dirtbike... tell him bout that rog!
braaaaaand new beemer
Old 10-13-2009, 12:06 AM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-13-2009, 12:15 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

braaaaaand new beemer
what has the weed and ecstasy done to your poor brain

excuse his bad memory.... it was a Benz NOT beemer
Old 10-13-2009, 12:18 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

were the recipients of the 190s estatic?

Old 10-13-2009, 12:20 AM

less than an hour off the lot!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:21 AM

600flipper is a decent person

what has the weed and ecstasy done to your poor brain

excuse his bad memory.... it was a Benz NOT beemer
lol didnt know omr rolled
Old 10-13-2009, 12:24 AM
also known as OMR

were the recipients of the 190s estatic?

yes and they told me to thank you , i will go look at the tires right now ..

lol he doesn't... do any of that. im jokin.. yoooo but fa riil wad u roll that blunt wit its madd long

yes and they told me to thank you , i will go look at the tires right now ..

you remember who all u gave em to?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:25 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by flipper600K5
lol didnt know omr rolled
i dont .

dre they are all pilots and dunlops
Old 10-13-2009, 12:26 AM
also known as OMR

you remember who all u gave em to?
well i kind of put them all out and let every one have there pick
Old 10-13-2009, 12:27 AM

word.. does anyone from down here that i know ride up there??
Old 10-13-2009, 12:27 AM

i dont .

dre they are all pilots and dunlops
lol i know homie!
was ******* with you
Old 10-13-2009, 12:30 AM
also known as OMR

word.. does anyone from down here that i know ride up there??
all the same people that used to ride down there pretty much
Old 10-13-2009, 12:31 AM

lol he doesn't... do any of that. im jokin.. yoooo but fa riil wad u roll that blunt wit its madd long
used two mini dutches de-leafed em and then licked the tips of both gars put em together let em dry then rolled it 2.5 type **** then put the leafs on one side at a time thats two mini dutches tho ive done one thats 4 mini dutches ***** crazy long was at a party tho never took a picture of it =[
Old 10-13-2009, 12:33 AM

all the same people that used to ride down there pretty much
names maaan... im lookin for a ride up there

Originally Posted by flipper600K5
used two mini dutches de-leafed em and then licked the tips of both gars put em together let em dry then rolled it 2.5 type **** then put the leafs on one side at a time thats two mini dutches tho ive done one thats 4 mini dutches ***** crazy long was at a party tho never took a picture of it =[

thats cool as fuq.. i wana make one... buuuut to bad im not into that shXt at all.. it aint my style
Old 10-13-2009, 12:35 AM
also known as OMR

names maaan... im lookin for a ride up there
you know tony always comes up
Old 10-13-2009, 12:39 AM

you know tony always comes up

u know tony b!tch3$ about gas...

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available