OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Yeah, if I dont make mandatory rides or meetings I get fined
what happends if you dont pay, do they cut you?

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
that is the gayest thing i have ever heard. Ever .

I always thought the RR thing was gay... now i can justify it fully
+1

Originally Posted by old man roger
crashed mildly tonight but then the bike ran be over ...lol
soar neck shoulder and elbow along with some rash
must have been right after i left?i always miss the good stuff.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:24 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Chito get an avatar back so I know you're not Bray or Juca.
you got it
Old 10-07-2009, 09:47 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

got a little high on an endo this morning. don't know if i exceeded bp or just reached it.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:48 AM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-07-2009, 09:49 AM

i think i've gotten as far as i can go with my project. gotta wait on the geologists now

gonna start on another project i wanna have done by next month.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
gonna start on another project i wanna have done by next month.
HOLY CRAP!!! turns out this 2nd project i may be able to finish in a day. hellz yah!!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:30 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

got a little high on an endo this morning. don't know if i exceeded bp or just reached it.
If you went past balance point, you would have gone over. There is no coming back in a stoppie.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:31 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

And get rid of that avatar. It's not funny, it's just annoying.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You would know if you exceeded it. Youd be in a lot of pain right now
Old 10-07-2009, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
If you went past balance point, you would have gone over. There is no coming back in a stoppie.
not totally true. i was once practicing with my old crew and my friends were monitoring my endos and they said one looked like i'd gone a tad past it just before i let the brake go and pushed back with my feet and butt. it certainly felt like i'd exceeded too; i've reached bp on an endo before.
And get rid of that avatar. It's not funny, it's just annoying.
that's the point
Old 10-07-2009, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
You would know if you exceeded it. Youd be in a lot of pain right now
i think it's possible to just barely exceed it and still be able to kick back in time.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 AM

not totally true. i was once practicing with my old crew and my friends were monitoring my endos and they said one looked like i'd gone a tad past it just before i let the brake go and pushed back with my feet and butt. it certainly felt like i'd exceeded too; i've reached bp on an endo before.

that's the point
You didn't reach balance point then. Pushing with your feet will not bring a bike back from past balance point. It's going to push your mass past balance point at the same rate it pushes the bike backward. The two actions will cancel each other out.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:22 AM

i think it's possible to just barely exceed it and still be able to kick back in time.
I'd have to see the physics behind that.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:25 AM

I'd have to see the physics behind that.
if you're going forward but then lean back, then you transfer mass backward. so it's not necessarily kicking back.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:27 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you just described bp, not exceeding it
Old 10-07-2009, 11:27 AM

and like i said, i've ridden out a bp endo in the past. it was only about 10 ft but it was an extremely slow coast. you could literally have walked briskly next to me for those 10 feet.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
you just described bp, not exceeding it
forget i said kicking back. let's go with mass transfer.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:29 AM

my muscles are ******* worn out from yesterday's workout, especially my triceps.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:31 AM

I'ing hongry
Old 10-07-2009, 11:32 AM
bp chaser

then they dont know where bp really is. sometime at the spot. have 2 friends lift up the back of your bike while you hold the front brake. When you get to the point where youre pretty much upside down, 99% of your weight on your arms, and only your knees are holding you on the bike - thats almost bp

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available