OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 11:07 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i dunno what im lookin at lol
a broken peg mount...

take it to a good welder
Old 09-30-2009, 11:08 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
a broken peg mount...

take it to a good welder
Old 09-30-2009, 11:11 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

just have them weld the hell out of it, ream the hole back out for the bolt, bolt it back up and call it a day
Old 09-30-2009, 11:12 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

=================================

don't ride on this

and don't wait till this happens

get one of these instead

below is a picture that explains why i only sell folding peg subcages
if you look close you can see that the tabs were ripped right off this subframe and that is what can happen if the pegs on your subcage are solid ...folding pegs are the way to go

Old 09-30-2009, 11:15 PM

just have them weld the hell out of it, ream the hole back out for the bolt, bolt it back up and call it a day
i still got the other piece were it bolts up it stayed stuck to the bolt so im guessing itd be easier ? how much you think it would cost ive gone to a couple places nobody wants to **** with it
Old 09-30-2009, 11:16 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

hey when you guys get pulled over on your stunt bikes, what do you tell the cops in order to avoid getting slapped with a ticket for no insurance?

cause i know all you guys dont have insurance lol
Old 09-30-2009, 11:17 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flipper600K5
i still got the other piece were it bolts up it stayed stuck to the bolt so im guessing itd be easier ? how much you think it would cost ive gone to a couple places nobody wants to **** with it
no more than 10 bux

i was with a friend that was in the situation as you, and some how he managed to ride it all the was to a pro welder lol

he didnt have no cash on him at the time so i paid for it, and he paid me back in weed instead
Old 09-30-2009, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
hey when you guys get pulled over on your stunt bikes, what do you tell the cops in order to avoid getting slapped with a ticket for no insurance?

cause i know all you guys dont have insurance lol
In Miami you don't need bike insurance but if you cause a accident or are involved in one with damage to another vehicle you can get ticketed for no bike insurance.
But i doubt the places were you need it you'll talk yourself out of that ticket
Old 09-30-2009, 11:21 PM
weed.

what exactly do you have in mind cause i tend to say wrong things to cops and end up in hand cuffs
Old 09-30-2009, 11:25 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i say just take the ticket... liability ins. isn't that much though
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

y o

what exactly do you have in mind cause i tend to say wrong things to cops and end up in hand cuffs
Just dont say more then what you have too they usually try to get you to admit guilt deny deny everything
Old 09-30-2009, 11:27 PM
weed.

i say just take the ticket... liability ins. isn't that much though
all i can afford right now is SR22, and thats raping my bank account right now. 6 month premiums costs me $1414. and i have to have my sr22 for 3 years
Old 09-30-2009, 11:28 PM
weed.

thats pretty much liability insurance for dui offenders, but i still need insurance they said. so **** them, now what do i say when i get pulled over?
Old 09-30-2009, 11:29 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

dwi???
Old 09-30-2009, 11:31 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

thats pretty much liability insurance for dui offenders, but i still need insurance they said. so **** them, now what do i say when i get pulled over?
been there, done that... i get off probation for a dwi in 2 weeks.. had 1 1/2yrs...

umm.. you say take me to jail... there really is no talking yourself out of that
Old 09-30-2009, 11:36 PM
weed.

over here we call it dui.

they didnt put me on probation. they just suspended my liscense for 6 months, but i just got it back today
Old 09-30-2009, 11:37 PM
weed.

are you paying for sr22?
Old 09-30-2009, 11:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

every one leaves when i get here ..lol

i showered
Old 09-30-2009, 11:47 PM
also known as OMR

fiddy probably went to grab a beer and stunt fighter is rolling a fatty ..lol

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available