OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 03:49 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-30-2009, 09:04 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Just knowing that winter is creepin in makes me wanna vomit
cali-rules-fools
Old 09-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by never 2 old
cali-rules-fools
Not If you live in LA...
Old 09-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

BRB
Old 09-30-2009, 09:26 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Not If you live in LA...
True...but a would never live there! nor-cal is da bombdiggity
Old 09-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Administrators

I lived there for 3yrs and hated it... year round riding was nice and
being able to go the beach within 5mins was nice but that was about it......
Old 09-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i used to live in fresno/visalia, like the wheather even though the air is kinda dry, didnt like the smog.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:30 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

man i live 5 mins from the beach and maybe go once a year, i hate the beach.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
+1 I hate sand, salty water, and little kids.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Administrators

thats what all the people said when I started meeting people
from Cali...
Old 09-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
don't you have all 3 living with you???
Old 09-30-2009, 09:35 AM
Soup Mafia

dont forget about the sunburns, somthing pisses me off about all that water and its undrinkable and the salt makes you more thirsty.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:36 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont forget about the sunburns, somthing pisses me off about all that water and its undrinkable and the salt makes you more thirsty.
the absolute worst is cleaning sand off the seats of my jeep for the next 3 weeks. i dont give a **** about the water, they have drinking fountains there. and i dont have the attention span to stay long enough to get a sunburn lol
Old 09-30-2009, 09:40 AM
Administrators

the absolute worst is cleaning sand off the seats of my jeep for the next 3 weeks. i dont give a **** about the water, they have drinking fountains there. and i dont have the attention span to stay long enough to get a sunburn lol
hahahhaa
Old 09-30-2009, 09:47 AM
Administrators

Time to go stare at the back Of my eyelids...
Old 09-30-2009, 11:06 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

ya i spent my whole life over on the coast and moved inland a couple of years ago, the (constant) beautiful riding weather up here in nor-cal is just off the hook.....on the coast there were lots of clouds, over here we're like wowa!.....look theres a cloud! get under it and hide from the sun!
I mean seriously...the cows over here follow the tree shade as it moves, all packed it together real tight just to stay out of the constant sun!
I just think i'd be movin from some place like minnesota....krohn
Old 09-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

**** the beach lol.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dam 2 posts all day in here
Old 09-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Kind of a slow day huh?
Old 09-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

slow is an understatement

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available