OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 01:08 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Lol no thanks, I will say pete and jared are ok guys to work for..... but when times get tough they dont care who they cut... I would have taken their offer but im not towing for less than 18 an hour plus bonus. they offered me 16 an hour plus bonus after i made almost 55g's last year and on top of that they wanted to cut my hours by half...

Ill at least get bad *** benefits and free cell phones and service at sprint lol
Old 09-28-2009, 01:09 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-28-2009, 01:14 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
Lol no thanks, I will say pete and jared are ok guys to work for..... but when times get tough they dont care who they cut... I would have taken their offer but im not towing for less than 18 an hour plus bonus. they offered me 16 an hour plus bonus after i made almost 55g's last year and on top of that they wanted to cut my hours by half...

Ill at least get bad *** benefits and free cell phones and service at sprint lol
I have only seen pete or jared 2 times... once in the inteview and the last time
I picked up my check since I have started...

and I need to get my Raise here like now...

It is a nice place to work for .... but nothing to make a career out of..
Old 09-28-2009, 01:16 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Im gonna make a career out of stunt riding.. well I kinda do already lol the government pays me to practice for shows
Old 09-28-2009, 01:18 AM
AuthorityStunts

some recents just because
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	7831_274663610190_527840190_9063884_1675495_n.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	231758   Click image for larger version

Name:	7831_274663625190_527840190_9063886_3688973_n.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	231759   Click image for larger version

Name:	7831_274663620190_527840190_9063885_1041234_n.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	231760   Click image for larger version

Name:	6488_120168127117_524772117_2330912_4649542_n.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	231761   Click image for larger version

Name:	4812_94262739686_93456599686_1755262_4447354_n.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	231762  

Old 09-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Administrators

I have alot to catch up on...

Sick Pics Man...

and damn you one ugly sum bitch...
Old 09-28-2009, 01:27 AM
AuthorityStunts

lol im not ugly
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4812_94262664686_93456599686_1755251_7458817_n.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	231763   Click image for larger version

Name:	6488_120168062117_524772117_2330901_6154708_n.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	231764   Click image for larger version

Name:	6488_120168107117_524772117_2330909_7139009_n.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	231765   Click image for larger version

Name:	5536_99952519153_759719153_1870785_4157066_n.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	231766   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture_128.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	231767  

Old 09-28-2009, 01:31 AM
Administrators

1st pic yes... yes you are... Name:  harhar.gif
Views: 4
Size:  2.3 KB

2nd pic.. & 3rd/4th pic
that the Lot in Cloud????

5 pics...
Old 09-28-2009, 01:36 AM
AuthorityStunts

no the 2nd 3rd is the indian dealer on 94, the jump off pic was the oakdale lot that is no more.. and the 5th is my gf friend i dont likes fridge
Old 09-28-2009, 01:38 AM
Administrators

no the 2nd 3rd is the indian dealer on 94, the jump off pic was the oakdale lot that is no more.. and the 5th is my gf friend i dont likes fridge
thats were I recognized that lot from..

what happend to the O'dale lot.. I was riding that last season???
Old 09-28-2009, 01:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 09-28-2009, 01:52 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
speaking of ugly sumsa biznichezzz....
Old 09-28-2009, 01:53 AM
AuthorityStunts

well since we had over 100 or so run ins with the pd they made a new law... no exhibition riding of motorcycles in the city of oakdale... so we have to cool it till next season.. and murder the **** out of oakdale streets before winter.. we have been ridin random lots and streets for a while.. I crashed hard a while back and broke the stator cover and cage anda set of bars on my bike and i just got back on. It has been about a month since i have ridden. now after a drunken night i woke up with a broken hand brake finger so that has been gay. but i made a bracket out of metal that puts the pressure of the lever on the "good" parts of my finger. Now I plan to ride as hard and as much as i can till the pavement is under snow. So if you know of anywhere i can ride
AuthorityStunts

sup neal
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn he looks just like that guy ...you know that guy
Old 09-28-2009, 01:54 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

some recents just because
i got some sick pics and footage of you at stuntfest in sandusky... some will prolly be in next issue of stuntride mag

i'll have them all up in my smugmug gallery soon... i have 4700 pics from that weekend so it's ALOT to go through and all the footage
Old 09-28-2009, 01:57 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
speaking of ugly sumsa biznichezzz....
lol im definitely an ugly sumabitch haha. look at this pic. this is in pa at ross's spot when i had my tooth/gum infection. you could see the pain

Old 09-28-2009, 01:58 AM
Administrators

Old 09-28-2009, 01:59 AM
NealFoReal

sup neal
chillen how you been??

well since we had over 100 or so run ins with the pd they made a new law... no exhibition riding of motorcycles in the city of oakdale... so we have to cool it till next season.. and murder the **** out of oakdale streets before winter.. we have been ridin random lots and streets for a while.. I crashed hard a while back and broke the stator cover and cage anda set of bars on my bike and i just got back on. It has been about a month since i have ridden. now after a drunken night i woke up with a broken hand brake finger so that has been gay. but i made a bracket out of metal that puts the pressure of the lever on the "good" parts of my finger. Now I plan to ride as hard and as much as i can till the pavement is under snow. So if you know of anywhere i can ride
STREETS We murdered the NYC streets Friday night. Popo tried chasing us with no success lol. Most fun Ive had in a while riding How'd you break your hand?
Old 09-28-2009, 02:00 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
damn he looks just like that guy ...you know that guy
yeah i think i know that guy youre talkin about unless its the other guy

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available