OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 02:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-27-2009, 02:50 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

i wanna learn how to drift

anyone got tips?
Old 09-27-2009, 02:58 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
i wanna learn how to drift

anyone got tips?
wassup buddy??? power slide into the turn by mashing on your rear brake while holding the clutch in. when the bike slides into the turn pop the clutch and give it gas. just make sure youre leaned in and you have to counter steer. if youre drifting to the left make sure your wheel is turned towards the right. you might wanna practice skidding into the turn and having your wheel cocked in the opposite direction to get the feel of how you should be. i started doing them with my foot down and just did little blips to get the feeling and once i was comfy w that i lifted my foot up. most important thing is do not just abruptly let off the gas. when in doubt gas out. if you let off the gas you will highside and get tossed over the bars. happened to me and i landed on my shoulder and never went back to them after that until yesterday just ****** around a little bit lol. good luck. im going to bed now.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:18 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
wassup buddy??? power slide into the turn by mashing on your rear brake while holding the clutch in. when the bike slides into the turn pop the clutch and give it gas. just make sure youre leaned in and you have to counter steer. if youre drifting to the left make sure your wheel is turned towards the right. you might wanna practice skidding into the turn and having your wheel cocked in the opposite direction to get the feel of how you should be. i started doing them with my foot down and just did little blips to get the feeling and once i was comfy w that i lifted my foot up. most important thing is do not just abruptly let off the gas. when in doubt gas out. if you let off the gas you will highside and get tossed over the bars. happened to me and i landed on my shoulder and never went back to them after that until yesterday just ****** around a little bit lol. good luck. im going to bed now.
ive found out how to highside without learning to drift
Old 09-27-2009, 04:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

drifting is fun , wish we had a spot we could do it at with out getting kicked out
Old 09-27-2009, 04:36 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

Originally Posted by old man roger
drifting is fun , wish we had a spot we could do it at with out getting kicked out
can you do it omr?
Old 09-27-2009, 04:38 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

can you do it omr?
yes , im pretty good at it with a little practice but i dont do it often , i can go left and right feet up
Old 09-27-2009, 04:39 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

yes , im pretty good at it with a little practice but i dont do it often , i can go left and right feet up
i wanna learn

but i either wheelie or highside

tips? i need as many as possible
Old 09-27-2009, 04:47 AM
also known as OMR

i wanna learn

but i either wheelie or highside

tips? i need as many as possible
do what neal said and just lean the bike further than what you are doing now , if you get the back tire locked up and sliding around you and you are leaned over it doesnt take much throttle at all to get the tire to slide and always remember to fail towards the lowside not the high side ...

practicing in the rain will help tires last a little longer ..lol
Old 09-27-2009, 04:52 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

do what neal said and just lean the bike further than what you are doing now , if you get the back tire locked up and sliding around you and you are leaned over it doesnt take much throttle at all to get the tire to slide and always remember to fail towards the lowside not the high side ...

practicing in the rain will help tires last a little longer ..lol
it scares me like no other

but its cool as ****
Old 09-27-2009, 04:57 AM
also known as OMR

you can do it with one foot on the ground at first just to get the timing down
Old 09-27-2009, 05:00 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

you can do it with one foot on the ground at first just to get the timing down
will it make it any safer?
Old 09-27-2009, 05:05 AM
also known as OMR

will it make it any safer?
yes as long as you fail to the lowside , it is much better to just slide out on your cage than to highside across the lot
Old 09-27-2009, 05:08 AM
also known as OMR

time to try and get some sleep , good luck and remember , when in doubt tach it out ..lol
Old 09-27-2009, 05:09 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

yes as long as you fail to the lowside , it is much better to just slide out on your cage than to highside across the lot
im not sure whats scarier ... low siding with possibility of going under my cage or high siding over the lot
Old 09-27-2009, 11:10 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

t t t
Old 09-27-2009, 11:12 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Da ribeye last night was the freggin bomb!
Bought a four pack so its on tonight as well!
Old 09-27-2009, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dead up in this bitch today
Old 09-27-2009, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

ive found out how to highside without learning to drift
highsiding a drift is a lot different than highsiding a circle lol. they both suck but IMO highsiding a drift is a lot worse
Old 09-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

What up Neal.... i scored that radiator for $117 shipped

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available