OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Bray
I'm a cop.
i take that back then.

no but for real the cops that entertain me are the ones that run up on you guns drawed mad as **** becuase your making sweet catwalks and you act calm and cool like you did nothing wrong, then they get all cool with you and act like were friends but still kick me out but assure me they wouldnt be kicking me out but they have to.this **** lady cop pulled into the spot at like 100mph last week so instantly i think **** im going to jail, she did the same tough cop act and i just agreed with her and she just told me to leave but first asked me if i had my corrective lenses in(contacts). just act like you did nothing wrong and dont be a dick and thell let you go unless your black, then your fucked.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

im more italian than black, but im still considered black to them lol
Old 09-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bray
im more italian than black, but im still considered black to them lol
to cops theres only 4 race's, black,tan,yellow or white.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i take that back then.

no but for real the cops that entertain me are the ones that run up on you guns drawed mad as **** becuase your making sweet catwalks and you act calm and cool like you did nothing wrong, then they get all cool with you and act like were friends but still kick me out but assure me they wouldnt be kicking me out but they have to.this **** lady cop pulled into the spot at like 100mph last week so instantly i think **** im going to jail, she did the same tough cop act and i just agreed with her and she just told me to leave but first asked me if i had my corrective lenses in(contacts). just act like you did nothing wrong and dont be a dick and thell let you go unless your black, then your fucked.
that doesnt work when you get a power hungry **** that acts like the parking lot you are stunting in belongs to him and he seems to take it personal for some reason ...all he has to do is say get out and people will leave but nooooooo they gotta get all shitty and threaten you and **** with you ..i ******* hate cops
Old 09-23-2009, 08:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-23-2009, 08:47 PM
also known as OMR

time to go back to work
Old 09-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by old man roger
that doesnt work when you get a power hungry **** that acts like the parking lot you are stunting in belongs to him and he seems to take it personal for some reason ...all he has to do is say get out and people will leave but nooooooo they gotta get all shitty and threaten you and **** with you ..i ******* hate cops

south florida is stupid.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:52 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
cops **** with bikes for no reason at all and i know a few cops that love to try and make bikes crash , no lie
That is sooooo true, i could tell stories but i'll keep it to myself...those days are behind me.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:12 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

hurry before the show ends

http://www.myfreecams.com/#LusciousVal

your welcome
Old 09-23-2009, 10:16 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

post. rog!!!! bray!!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:23 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

wow, here i am sitting on SL while watching the new episode of the ultimate fighter.

and all of a sudden here comes a dickies commercial with a guy stunting on a cbr.

my jaw dropped lol
Old 09-23-2009, 11:04 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

running from the popo isn't worth the felony you'll get if you get caught in my opinion,just saying. that **** could cost you a job or something else down the road.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:06 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

there are some dick's out there, but the ticket is gona be cheaper than the court costs and lawyer fee's.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM
Old 09-24-2009, 12:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
wow, here i am sitting on SL while watching the new episode of the ultimate fighter.

and all of a sudden here comes a dickies commercial with a guy stunting on a cbr.

my jaw dropped lol
was it cryin ryan?
Old 09-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

my jaw dropped lol
it's a 636... and.. http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...hlight=dickies
Old 09-24-2009, 12:41 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

my jaw dropped lol
And you were to freaking stoned to notice the most important thing about the commercial..........well i thought it was the most important thing,
The guy had a prosthetic leg! His name was Ryan Suchanek.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:49 AM
Group Moderator

Jesus you guys act like Ryan S isnt old news?
Old 09-24-2009, 12:56 AM
Group Moderator

it's raining... supposed to rain tomorrow i believe too... and on and off all weekend
Old 09-24-2009, 12:58 AM
Group Moderator

least it looks to be going away from me

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available