OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 06:29 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-22-2009, 06:31 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
steak and pasta ...mmmmmmmmmm
rocky road ice cream and dominos cinnabread
Old 09-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Cigarettes and the water fountain!!
Old 09-22-2009, 06:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

blunt and spaghetti
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

forgot to mention the cheesy garlic bread ..lol
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bray
Cigarettes and the water fountain!!
thanks for remindin me im out of smokes
Old 09-22-2009, 06:36 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by MikeM
blunt and spaghetti
i need to get in that rotation mike
Old 09-22-2009, 06:37 PM
King of fukin up bikes

you guys heard of that site text from last night
Old 09-22-2009, 06:43 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

We were going to do Alfredo but I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer. So my girl went to go get pizza
Old 09-22-2009, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by jrider
you guys heard of that site text from last night
Yup
Old 09-22-2009, 06:45 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Yup
some of the **** ppl think and say amazes the hell outta me
Old 09-22-2009, 06:46 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
We were going to do Alfredo but I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer. So my girl went to go get pizza
pizza is always a +1
Old 09-22-2009, 07:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jrider
pizza is always a +1
i could eat pizza 7 days a week if it wouldnt kill me
Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM
King of fukin up bikes

me too
Old 09-22-2009, 07:08 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Italiano forever bro!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:18 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Italiano forever bro!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:20 PM
King of fukin up bikes

site is dead
Old 09-22-2009, 07:22 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Italiano forever bro!!!
if i remember correctly marco polo brought the recipe back to italy after being in china
Old 09-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i'd kill a large pizza right now.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:28 PM
also known as OMR

time to ride

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available