Old 09-21-2009, 07:59 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...lp-pronto.html
Old 09-21-2009, 08:00 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Oh ya i have 397 rep hits soooo...go ahead, one of yous hit me wit the big gun and its on!!! GREEN THOUGH!
Old 09-21-2009, 08:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
Whats the secret to searching? lol...
proper usage of quotation marks
Old 09-21-2009, 08:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

after reading, im just going to purchase a f4i radiator.. lol
yeah? im all about that 929 **** now
Old 09-21-2009, 08:04 PM
bp chaser

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-21-2009, 08:09 PM

Longfellow is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
premier of house is on
I used to be all about House...not so much anymore.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lunch break
Old 09-21-2009, 08:13 PM

Longfellow is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
lunch break
mmmmmm
Old 09-21-2009, 08:14 PM

lunch break

yo rog, i need help

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...lp-pronto.html
Old 09-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
yeah? im all about that 929 **** now
you prob have spare hoses laying around?
Old 09-21-2009, 08:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
you fucked up ...had you used a torch to heat around the broken stud you would have backed them right out now it's a matter of luck ...easy outs are very hard and will normally break or wear out drill bits ..

you could heat it to a cherry red and let it cool and maybe just maybe you will anneal the metal enough to make it easier to drill or if there is room to blow it all the way out with a torch and use a nut and a bolt
Old 09-21-2009, 08:24 PM

you fucked up ...had you used a torch to heat around the broken stud you would have backed them right out now it's a matter of luck ...easy outs are very hard and will normally break or wear out drill bits ..

you could heat it to a cherry red and let it cool and maybe just maybe you will anneal the metal enough to make it easier to drill or if there is room to blow it all the way out with a torch and use a nut and a bolt
i didnt have a torch and i soaked them overnight with penetrating lube, one stud came all the way out, one the nut came off, and the other snapped.

i think im going to try and burn it out, should i burn it off at the base and then try to blow through the bolt?
Old 09-21-2009, 08:38 PM
bp chaser

you prob have spare hoses laying around?
no, but i'll find something
Old 09-21-2009, 08:38 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

why is house in the psych ward?
Old 09-21-2009, 08:41 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by stock05
i didnt have a torch and i soaked them overnight with penetrating lube, one stud came all the way out, one the nut came off, and the other snapped.

i think im going to try and burn it out, should i burn it off at the base and then try to blow through the bolt?
if you still have any stud showing you can get the part the stud is in red hot and fill an impact socket up with nuts so the nut is flush with the end of the socket then jam it against the broken stud with an impact gun on reverse and some times the cold nut with bind up on the hot stud and thread it out ...obviously the nut needs to be small enough to not let the stud fit in the nut ...know what i mean ?
Old 09-21-2009, 08:43 PM
also known as OMR

tivo ing house so i can watch it later
Old 09-21-2009, 08:48 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

tivo ing house so i can watch it later
roger needs to make time for roger...
Old 09-21-2009, 08:50 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
roger needs to make time for roger...
i need more time ...lol
Old 09-21-2009, 08:54 PM

if you still have any stud showing you can get the part the stud is in red hot and fill an impact socket up with nuts so the nut is flush with the end of the socket then jam it against the broken stud with an impact gun on reverse and some times the cold nut with bind up on the hot stud and thread it out ...obviously the nut needs to be small enough to not let the stud fit in the nut ...know what i mean ?

i'll give that a shot tomorrow when i borrow my buddies torch, keep your fingers crossed.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:55 PM

right on for the help rog, im outta here.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available