OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 05:45 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-18-2009, 05:46 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
im avg. score is a 32? or 42?

you should be in some kinda special unit no? Damn smarty pants

Hell you could prolly be an astronaut with score like that
i'd rather shoot **** and blow **** up
Old 09-18-2009, 05:46 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i was surprised i did okay. Im used to doing bad on test's and stuff like that. I have CRAZY A.D.D
lots of people do well on the asvb that have add or adhd i have it too u know the scale goes past 100 right lol
Old 09-18-2009, 05:47 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

i suck at computers anyway.

im good at tactical operations and strategie's. i'll stick w/ what i know
Old 09-18-2009, 05:47 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jrider
lots of people do well on the asvb that have add or adhd i have it too u know the scale goes past 100 right lol
no idea homie

My pops pushed the military on me cause of what it did for him. I didnt ask questions just did what they told me. lol
Old 09-18-2009, 05:48 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
he's watchin oprah.... It's like 3pm in au right now
Old 09-18-2009, 05:48 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

highest the asvab goes is 99
Old 09-18-2009, 05:49 AM
King of fukin up bikes

ok im goin to take nap bbl yall
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

he's watchin oprah.... it's like 3pm in AU right now
it's 8 pm lol
duffer u are bein awfully quiet
nothing to say lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Group Moderator

all they told me about the asvab is you need like a 17 for army, a 20 for marines and whatever for navy and airforce... and then depending on what you did well in you have better chance at different jobs...

Only thing i didnt qualify for was a Navy Pilot cause you need like 4 year degree for that ****.

And obviously the jobs like JAG officer and ****...
Old 09-18-2009, 05:50 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

and oprah is on at 1 lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:51 AM
Group Moderator

later
Old 09-18-2009, 05:51 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

later
Old 09-18-2009, 05:52 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by old duffer
and oprah is on at 1 lol
i
Old 09-18-2009, 05:53 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

all they told me about the asvab is you need like a 17 for army, a 20 for marines and whatever for navy and airforce... and then depending on what you did well in you have better chance at different jobs...

Only thing i didnt qualify for was a Navy Pilot cause you need like 4 year degree for that ****.

And obviously the jobs like JAG officer and ****...
i wouldn't be an officer period. seen too many bad one's. i'd rather be enlisted
Old 09-18-2009, 05:54 AM
Group Moderator

ya the officer thing wouldnt be for me... other then the pay
Old 09-18-2009, 05:55 AM
Group Moderator

friend i grew up shooting with is a scout sniper now. Finished top of his class in sniper school. And i used to school his *** at the range lol
Old 09-18-2009, 05:56 AM
Group Moderator

speaking of, maybe i'll go to the range tonight. Been months since i've been there
Old 09-18-2009, 05:57 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

friend i grew up shooting with is a scout sniper now. Finished top of his class in sniper school. And i used to school his *** at the range lol
i thought about going back to the marines as a scout sniper. recruiter was try'n to get me to
Old 09-18-2009, 05:58 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i dig long range shooting, **** is fun. but i like tactical shooting the most

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available