OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 05:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-18-2009, 05:31 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
why didnt you just transfer ?
i was in a what they call a fenced unit only way i could get out was to push my reenlistment to the last minute and change my mos...make them give me what i wanted...a fenced unit is where no one can leave
Old 09-18-2009, 05:33 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jrider
i was in a what they call a fenced unit only way i could get out was to push my reenlistment to the last minute and change my mos...make them give me what i wanted...a fenced unit is where no one can leave
well that sucks...
Old 09-18-2009, 05:35 AM
Group Moderator

I almost went in a long time ago... took the asvab (sp?) and bunch of other tests... had recruiters from every branch calling me for years...
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

yes!
braaap lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

my dad was in the Navy forever... Devil Doc... commander retired now
nice...
Old 09-18-2009, 05:36 AM
Group Moderator

i got an 88 on the asvab test. I thought it was bad.. thinking an 88 was like a B+ at best... apparently 88 is a really good score
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

well that sucks...
yea well i soon found out after i got out that they were goin on a real air defense mission in iran that why they fenced it to fill it with personel but i would have hated deployin with them cause i would have had to do my second mos 14 j i hated it
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

I almost went in a long time ago... took the asvab (sp?) and bunch of other tests... had recruiters from every branch calling me for years...
why didn't ya
Old 09-18-2009, 05:38 AM
King of fukin up bikes

i got an 88 on the asvab test. I thought it was bad.. thinking an 88 was like a B+ at best... apparently 88 is a really good score
yea not many jobs that you would have not been offered with that kind of score we got a genius on our hands here yall
Old 09-18-2009, 05:40 AM
King of fukin up bikes

i miss the militaryit almost 5 am now ross ur almost off
Old 09-18-2009, 05:40 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by DJ KO
why didn't ya
I had a couple different things i wanted to do... on one hand i wanted to fly choppers... on the other hand i could shoot a gun like a **** so i was gonna be gunny or scout sniper schooling..

on the other hand I like the intelligence end of it and thought about doin the whole working for the government after my 4 years in some kinda special intelligence group...

basically i couldn't make up my mind. And on the other end i had alot i wanted to do OUTSIDE the military. So i never did anything with it. Plus i was afraid of getting stuck doing some bullshit job in the military for my time in.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:41 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i scored a 98. don't ask me how, i have no idea
Old 09-18-2009, 05:42 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I had a couple different things i wanted to do... on one hand i wanted to fly choppers... on the other hand i could shoot a gun like a **** so i was gonna be gunny or scout sniper schooling..

on the other hand I like the intelligence end of it and thought about doin the whole working for the government after my 4 years in some kinda special intelligence group...

basically i couldn't make up my mind. And on the other end i had alot i wanted to do OUTSIDE the military. So i never did anything with it. Plus i was afraid of getting stuck doing some bullshit job in the military for my time in.
understandable
Old 09-18-2009, 05:42 AM
Group Moderator

yea not many jobs that you would have not been offered with that kind of score we got a genius on our hands here yall
i was surprised i did okay. Im used to doing bad on test's and stuff like that. I have CRAZY A.D.D
Old 09-18-2009, 05:43 AM
King of fukin up bikes

i scored a 91 but i was still in h.s. when i took it i couldnt do it today smoked to much pot now
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by DJ KO
i scored a 98. don't ask me how, i have no idea
im avg. score is a 32? or 42?

you should be in some kinda special unit no? Damn smarty pants

Hell you could prolly be an astronaut with score like that
King of fukin up bikes

duffer u are bein awfully quiet
Old 09-18-2009, 05:44 AM
Group Moderator

i miss the militaryit almost 5 am now ross ur almost off
hour and 16mins....
Old 09-18-2009, 05:45 AM
Group Moderator

duffer u are bein awfully quiet
he's watchin oprah.... it's like 3pm in AU right now

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available