OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 04:42 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
before i die i wanna pistol whip someone
its not that big a deal. buttstroking them is way more fun, NO HOMO
Old 09-18-2009, 04:42 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Strait up, hard to get that level though.
have to break a cinder block in half with your mind
Old 09-18-2009, 04:43 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

level 1 & 2 you can do online, on DPS' website, and mail in yourself.

Level 3 & 4 you have to pay to go to and get certified. I'm certified w/ a pistol, shotgun, tactical handcuffing, and OC pepper spray. Still gota do my baton so i can start carrying it. ***** fun though. The only thing military does for you is experience and whatever hand-to-hand combat you learned. I will be get'n certified as an instructor for hand-to-hand w/ my company soon b/c of my military background
oh btw i cant get back in the army either cause i never got my discharge upgraded like i was supposed to and since i have a general with honorable conditions i would need a waiver and the army is full up and are not doin waivers for discharges of any kind
Group Moderator

Old 09-18-2009, 04:44 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

what sound does the bayonet make ko??????
Old 09-18-2009, 04:45 AM
King of fukin up bikes

gotta love the no homo comment lol
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
fasho did u at least get to **** him up some before the cops came...hey you are tryin to become a cop right
Yea I did. Try'n to decide. Like ross said, i make way more doing ppo work. the blue code isn't what it use to be anymore. too many ******* will stab you in the back. thats why lots of cops are getting out of doing it.

Plus, there's way more money in the security industry
King of fukin up bikes

do u remember????
Old 09-18-2009, 04:47 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

oh btw i cant get back in the army either cause i never got my discharge upgraded like i was supposed to and since i have a general with honorable conditions i would need a waiver and the army is full up and are not doin waivers for discharges of any kind
wait til all these fools from afghan and iraq get back. most will get out and the army will change their mind's on that policy.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:47 AM
Group Moderator

you should become a mercenary. Thats where the money's at
Old 09-18-2009, 04:48 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Yea I did. Try'n to decide. Like ross said, i make way more doing ppo work. the blue code isn't what it use to be anymore. too many ******* will stab you in the back. thats why lots of cops are getting out of doing it.

Plus, there's way more money in the security industry
yea i was lookin at a security job today for private security for a family they were payin 14hr starting out and no license required i would carry my own pistol though i got my chl but i dont know all the rules i probably couldnt carry it huh
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

what sound does the bayonet make ko??????
depends where you stab them at.

i personally went for the throat or a sucking chest wound

"with a slash, kill,kill"
Group Moderator

cant get into ANY branch of the military or just army?
Old 09-18-2009, 04:50 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

yea i was lookin at a security job today for private security for a family they were payin 14hr starting out and no license required i would carry my own pistol though i got my chl but i dont know all the rules i probably couldnt carry it huh
nope, if your caught doing security work w/out a license or doing it w/ a license but not for a company, your fucked. the fine is like $25,000
Old 09-18-2009, 04:51 AM
King of fukin up bikes

wait til all these fools from afghan and iraq get back. most will get out and the army will change their mind's on that policy.
exactly and they are goin to have no choice but to let them go they are all goin to claim ptsd u know that
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

you should become a mercenary. Thats where the money's at
wait'n on my contract so I can go make bank
Group Moderator

ever see "the hunted"? Be cool to work for military like Tommy lee Jones does in that movies. Training military guys to kill
Old 09-18-2009, 04:52 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

exactly and they are goin to have no choice but to let them go they are all goin to claim ptsd u know that
yep, i know a dude thats get'n 3 g's a month from ptsd, but he's also got some med **** too
Old 09-18-2009, 04:52 AM
King of fukin up bikes

cant get into ANY branch of the military or just army?
i will never be able to get in the navy or airforce i have held a combat arms mos in the army i havent tried the marines yet

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available