OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 04:29 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by jrider
what up dj...say did u ever get trevors numba i broke up with my gf its time for me to start runnin the streets again
ain't seen none of them in bout 3 weeks. working to much lately and w/ a blown motor, I ain't around them much. hit him up on myspace
Old 09-18-2009, 04:29 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DJ KO
not much man, enjoying my last night off. back to work tomorrow
i got 3 day weekend startin in few hours

neal and all the guys from NY, NJ and bmore are comin for wheelies sesh at the secret PA spot all weekend
Old 09-18-2009, 04:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-18-2009, 04:31 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

ain't seen none of them in bout 3 weeks. working to much lately and w/ a blown motor, I ain't around them much. hit him up on myspace
the only my space i can find for him is the one he had in h.s. he dont know the password to get in
Old 09-18-2009, 04:31 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

by the way that was pretty pimpin the way u took down that dude stealin the bike...were do u work at bro i need a job

I do Private Security and PPO (body guard) work. You gota have a Level 3 & Level 4 License to do this type of work.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:32 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i got 3 day weekend startin in few hours

neal and all the guys from NY, NJ and bmore are comin for wheelies sesh at the secret PA spot all weekend
word. murder that **** bro
Old 09-18-2009, 04:33 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

never mind i got him on facebook that was easy
Old 09-18-2009, 04:33 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

the only my space i can find for him is the one he had in h.s. he dont know the password to get in
he's got one now. he's on DSR's top friends. pretty sure he's the second one on there
Old 09-18-2009, 04:34 AM
King of fukin up bikes

I do Private Security and PPO (body guard) work. You gota have a Level 3 & Level 4 License to do this type of work.
what kind of classes would i have to take with my military training or is it like a time thing
Old 09-18-2009, 04:35 AM
King of fukin up bikes

he's got one now. he's on DSR's top friends. pretty sure he's the second one on there
hmmmm i looked it up like two weeks ago and didnt see it but i got him on facebook now
Old 09-18-2009, 04:35 AM
Group Moderator

is level 5 some kinda chuck norris **** ?
Old 09-18-2009, 04:36 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

by the way that was pretty pimpin the way u took down that dude stealin the bike...were do u work at bro i need a job

preciate it bro, i jumped all over that **** like white on rice in a snowstorm. with football season starting, i'll be busting parties left and right. drunk bitches
Old 09-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Group Moderator

word. murder that **** bro
last time i got shitty footage but the next clip will be redonkulous
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...et-up-8-a.html
Old 09-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Group Moderator

before i die i wanna pistol whip someone
Old 09-18-2009, 04:39 AM
King of fukin up bikes

before i die i wanna pistol whip someone
nice ambition there ross great goal to have
Old 09-18-2009, 04:40 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

what kind of classes would i have to take with my military training or is it like a time thing
level 1 & 2 you can do online, on DPS' website, and mail in yourself.

Level 3 & 4 you have to pay to go to and get certified. I'm certified w/ a pistol, shotgun, tactical handcuffing, and OC pepper spray. Still gota do my baton so i can start carrying it. ***** fun though. The only thing military does for you is experience and whatever hand-to-hand combat you learned. I will be get'n certified as an instructor for hand-to-hand w/ my company soon b/c of my military background
Group Moderator

nice ambition there ross great goal to have
I have lots of goals... just added that one to the bucket list
King of fukin up bikes

preciate it bro, i jumped all over that **** like white on rice in a snowstorm. with football season starting, i'll be busting parties left and right. drunk bitches
fasho did u at least get to **** him up some before the cops came...hey you are tryin to become a cop right
Old 09-18-2009, 04:41 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

is level 5 some kinda chuck norris **** ?
Strait up, hard to get that level though.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:41 AM
Group Moderator

hey you are tryin to become a cop right
prolly makes way more doin PPO stuff no?

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available