OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 03:55 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-18-2009, 03:55 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
making people feel like **** never did it to me. I always got more satisfaction just knowing they know im doing better off without them.
word maybe i should try that methodand i dont have scooter ross i spent the money i was goin to buy a bike with on her...that will haunt me till i get a new scooter
Old 09-18-2009, 03:56 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

im off parole november 1st!

1 month and some change to go!
Old 09-18-2009, 03:56 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by jrider
word maybe i should try that methodand i dont have scooter ross i spent the money i was goin to buy a bike with on her...that will haunt me till i get a new scooter
sell ya a zuma ! cheap!

Old 09-18-2009, 03:57 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x48...yventure_sport
Group Moderator

i dont wanna sell my zuma but i still cannot score a motor for it. And it has no title so i gotta do all that yet. By the time i get it on the road i'll be able to ride my streetbike on the streets again
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

like the dude that ratted me to the cops (year ago from monday) and cost me all that money and ****... i have not talked to him since.

But i hear from other people that it's eattin him apart. Especially the part that i just ignore him and have not talked to him. Thats enough for me.
word i would have had friends smash his ****** face in for bein a snitch ross u must be the peacefull guy
Old 09-18-2009, 03:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont waste any more energy or time on her , it's a huge waste just move on and know you are better off with out her
Old 09-18-2009, 03:59 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by old man roger
soooo awesome

the place i went to was sketchy. I hit the ground bunch of times
Old 09-18-2009, 04:01 AM
King of fukin up bikes

sell ya a zuma ! cheap!

nah i think im either gettin a 01 gsxr,or im gonna try to get cheetos f4izzy i hear its a good bike for the price gettin away from kawi this time i think i just gotta get the money together i h will prolly get the gsxr though its a grand with a cage and 12 bar no fairings needs a fighter light and has clean and clear title
Old 09-18-2009, 04:01 AM
also known as OMR

soooo awesome

the place i went to was sketchy. I hit the ground bunch of times
if you let them know you know what you are doing they will turn the fan up for you and it makes it much easier to maneuver and shoot up 30 feet in a second
Old 09-18-2009, 04:02 AM
King of fukin up bikes

sell ya a zuma ! cheap!

whats a zuma and how much u want for it i know its a scooter but post some pix
Old 09-18-2009, 04:04 AM
King of fukin up bikes

dont waste any more energy or time on her , it's a huge waste just move on and know you are better off with out her
+1 omr
Old 09-18-2009, 04:05 AM
King of fukin up bikes

hey someone give mike m a red blok for me he hit me up for no good reason earlier today
Old 09-18-2009, 04:05 AM
Group Moderator

if you let them know you know what you are doing they will turn the fan up for you and it makes it much easier to maneuver and shoot up 30 feet in a second
im gonna hit up that place in otown

whats a zuma and how much u want for it i know its a scooter but post some pix
zuma's are the ones everyone stunts out

Old 09-18-2009, 04:06 AM
King of fukin up bikes

i still got the only girl in the world who matters the most to me!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Old 09-18-2009, 04:06 AM
Group Moderator

word i would have had friends smash his ****** face in for bein a snitch ross u must be the peacefull guy
i try and keep it positive
Old 09-18-2009, 04:07 AM
King of fukin up bikes

im gonna hit up that place in otown

zuma's are the ones everyone stunts out

how much for urs and whats wrong besides the engine i need a toy to take to the lot
Old 09-18-2009, 04:08 AM
also known as OMR

smokie time
Old 09-18-2009, 04:09 AM
King of fukin up bikes

im off parole november 1st!

1 month and some change to go!
word that will be good you gonna have a gangsta party when u get off

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available