OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 01:50 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-18-2009, 02:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

braaaaaaaaap
Old 09-18-2009, 02:58 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

hiiiiioooo
Old 09-18-2009, 03:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hello ross
Old 09-18-2009, 03:08 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
hello ross
well omr its official me and my girl are done for good
Old 09-18-2009, 03:10 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
nut in her hair while she sleeps

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:14 AM
also known as OMR

congrats
Old 09-18-2009, 03:17 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old duffer
nut in her hair while she sleeps
im not living there anymore either i went to the bar and it was a big *** deal and she told me to get my **** in the morning and be gone so thats what im gonna do
Old 09-18-2009, 03:20 AM
Group Moderator

im not living there anymore either i went to the bar and it was a big *** deal and she told me to get my **** in the morning and be gone so thats what im gonna do
sooo your ALMOST done.

Old 09-18-2009, 03:21 AM
Group Moderator

does this mean we can expect nude ex girlfriend pix posted?
Old 09-18-2009, 03:21 AM
Group Moderator

cant wait till 7am... 3 day weekend. Wheelies every day!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 03:28 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
sooo your ALMOST done.

no we are done i went to the bar and she came outside and some dude she knows up there came out trying to be a hard *** and got punked then his homeboy ran his mouth and he got hit so we are done she made it all my fault im sorry aint no ***** worth that **** dude im just mad that i sunk everything in her ya know but its all good ill do better on my own
Old 09-18-2009, 03:29 AM
King of fukin up bikes

does this mean we can expect nude ex girlfriend pix posted?
i dont have any nude pix i only got boob shots and thats on my phone which is dead and the charger is at her house
Old 09-18-2009, 03:29 AM
also known as OMR

nitro circus insanity , dropping in on an out door wind tunnel .......soooooooo easy to die ..lol

ive done indoor wind tunnels and when there aint no walls it is sooooo easy to fall out of the tube of air and drop like a rock
Old 09-18-2009, 03:31 AM
King of fukin up bikes

congrats
gracias...damn it dont have any liquor here where im at either fuch my life
Old 09-18-2009, 03:32 AM
also known as OMR

no we are done i went to the bar and she came outside and some dude she knows up there came out trying to be a hard *** and got punked then his homeboy ran his mouth and he got hit so we are done she made it all my fault im sorry aint no ***** worth that **** dude im just mad that i sunk everything in her ya know but its all good ill do better on my own
i dont know the girl but from what you have told me she is worthless , move on and you will be better off .. any bitch that wants to go out to a bar twice a week with out you is not a keeper . <<<<<<<<thats a period
Old 09-18-2009, 03:34 AM
Group Moderator

nitro circus insanity , dropping in on an out door wind tunnel .......soooooooo easy to die ..lol

ive done indoor wind tunnels and when there aint no walls it is sooooo easy to fall out of the tube of air and drop like a rock
AAHHH i cant wait to see this!

i dont know the girl but from what you have told me she is worthless , move on and you will be better off .. any bitch that wants to go out to a bar twice a week with out you is not a keeper . <<<<<<<<thats a period
+1
Old 09-18-2009, 03:34 AM
King of fukin up bikes

word even her own friends told me that at the bar tonight...they said she is no one to get all tied up in and involved i also found out she is a major drunk worse then i thought
Old 09-18-2009, 03:36 AM
King of fukin up bikes

AAHHH i cant wait to see this!

+1
bbbrrrraaaappppp
Old 09-18-2009, 03:36 AM
King of fukin up bikes

damn im still 24'd out

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available