OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by jrider
and not have to worry bout goin to prison
there is times where the cops help me out...
Old 09-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

wow she is at it again rogerim gonna kill the bottle before she gets home and pass out on her just cause she said she wants to talk about me and her
Uh Oh Dunnnnn sound to good Justin.

Got into a bunch of drama today with my motorcycle group. One of the OGs (Ronnie) broke up with his chick. One of our riders, (Saer) is hitting on his ex chick (Dana). Not cool kind of a, "man law!" Ronnie got another girlfriend and Saer texted her last night that Ronnie has a new girlfriend and is trying to move in on her. She comes over last night crying and ****. Took me an hour to get her calmed down and had to lie to her and tell her that he didn't have a girlfriend. She really isn't over this guy yet. Ronnie finds out about Dana and wants to kick this guys *** now.

If you don't mind I would like to stay out of anything like this tonight since I had a bunch of drama already last night and today.
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
there is times where the cops help me out...
that sucks you cant do it drunk like back in the day huh?????
Old 09-17-2009, 06:33 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy

Got into a bunch of drama today with my motorcycle group. One of the OGs (Ronnie) broke up with his chick. One of our riders, (Saer) is hitting on his ex chick (Dana). Not cool kind of a, "man law!" Ronnie got another girlfriend and Saer texted her last night that Ronnie has a new girlfriend and is trying to move in on her. She comes over last night crying and ****. Took me an hour to get her calmed down and had to lie to her and tell her that he didn't have a girlfriend. She really isn't over this guy yet. Ronnie finds out about Dana and wants to kick this guys *** now.

If you don't mind I would like to stay out of anything like this tonight since I had a bunch of drama already last night and today.
no she is at the bar bein a ****** dumb drunk
Old 09-17-2009, 06:35 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy

+1 no hittin on women
but +1to the other guy hittin a new piece of *** is always the best way to get over another one
Old 09-17-2009, 06:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

there was a johnny cash song [i think] about a guy that gets arrested trying to see a johnny cash concert and ends up seeing him perform in prison , any one know the name of the song ?
Old 09-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Administrators

that sucks you cant do it drunk like back in the day huh?????
now that would be the ultimate job ever...
Old 09-17-2009, 06:38 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by old man roger
there was a johnny cash song [i think] about a guy that gets arrested trying to see a johnny cash concert and ends up seeing him perform in prison , any one know the name of the song ?
yo no sein fulsom prison blues he mentions that some people say that thier dads were in prison with him
Old 09-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i dont think i ever wanted to quit a job so bad as i did 10 mins ago lol
Old 09-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Administrators

time fer a showa and throw some groceries down my neck...
Old 09-17-2009, 06:39 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
now that would be the ultimate job ever...
word lets start a recovery company and hire dd's to drive us around
Old 09-17-2009, 06:41 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Bray
i dont think i ever wanted to quit a job so bad as i did 10 mins ago lol
sup brayman this is like a counseling thread now sorry omr
Old 09-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

sup brayman this is like a counseling thread now sorry omr
i deal with counselors all day... i kinda fucked up and told one of them im trying to quit cigarettes...
Old 09-17-2009, 06:47 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i deal with counselors all day... i kinda fucked up and told one of them im trying to quit cigarettes...
nice and how does that make u feel
Old 09-17-2009, 06:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 09-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Certified

Old 09-17-2009, 07:07 PM
King of fukin up bikes

lol i just got on fb and got on ur *** for not payin attention
Old 09-17-2009, 07:09 PM
also known as OMR

time for making the wheelies ...........
Old 09-17-2009, 07:10 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by old man roger
time for making the wheelies ...........
rub it in some more there omr thanks alot red blok for u jk be safe homie

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available