OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 05:50 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

I've been to Russia and there are some hot *** bitches over there.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
just get a new one
soon very soon its in the works
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
go post up that you were the first american stunter to go
Old 09-17-2009, 05:54 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jrider
i bet they did lots of aswell
Old 09-17-2009, 05:54 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

go post up that you were the first american stunter to go
Haha I know right what a bunch of children who cares who was the first American stunter
Old 09-17-2009, 05:56 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Haha I know right what a bunch of children who cares who was the first American stunter
+1 ill probably never go and probably wont ever care if i went
Old 09-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
so does my girl.....I've never actually seen someone paralyzed with fear till I met her......she tried to jump out of her car while driving because there was a spider.....seriously that bad......
You should see if there is a bee in my car while Im driving..
Old 09-17-2009, 06:14 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
You should see if there is a bee in my car while Im driving..
wwwwhhhhheeeeeellllllliiiiieeee how many people woke up with out cars this mornin thanks to youim workin on a bottle son lets do some work
Old 09-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

wwwwhhhhheeeeeellllllliiiiieeee how many people woke up with out cars this mornin thanks to youim workin on a bottle son lets do some work
18 last night...

more to come tonight..

Thanks for reminding me.... wheelie needs another bottle for
the morning..
Old 09-17-2009, 06:21 PM
King of fukin up bikes

18 last night...

more to come tonight..

Thanks for reminding me.... wheelie needs another bottle for
the morning..
i need a new job maybe rider should go steal cars with wheelie i think i may be good at it
Old 09-17-2009, 06:22 PM
King of fukin up bikes

aha classic song johny cash-boy name sue
Old 09-17-2009, 06:22 PM
also known as OMR

i need a new job maybe rider should go steal cars with wheelie i think i may be good at it
you two talking to each other in the third person would crack me up
Old 09-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Administrators

It's nice to finally get paid for doing it...
Old 09-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Administrators

aha classic song johny cash-boy name sue
that is a good one...
Old 09-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Administrators

wheelie doesn't know what OMR is talking about????
Old 09-17-2009, 06:25 PM
King of fukin up bikes

cause rider is
"all this"
Old 09-17-2009, 06:28 PM
King of fukin up bikes

that is a good one...
fulsom prison blues hey you should get on project playlist and subscibe to my playlis lots of good stuff tons of willie kevin fowler jason boland johny cash and some david allan coe
Old 09-17-2009, 06:29 PM
King of fukin up bikes

It's nice to finally get paid for doing it...
and not have to worry bout goin to prison
Old 09-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Administrators

fulsom prison blues hey you should get on project playlist and subscibe to my playlis lots of good stuff tons of willie kevin fowler jason boland johny cash and some david allan coe
no Waylon???

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available