OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by jrider
what up son i am jobless and hating life nowand my dad already got rid of his truck and i just found out i cant go back to the army this ****** sucks
you cant go back into the army? why?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:32 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
My conversations suck on here because these people I am working for are making me work damnit. Sorry guys the b_stards are paging me again and I didn't even get to eat lunch and postwhore.
man jimmy ur son kills the lot better than u lol i joke i joke
Old 09-17-2009, 02:40 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bray
you cant go back into the army? why?
army is full strength and i have general w/honorable conditions discharge i never got it upgraded to a fully honorable through the va and now i cant get in they would need a waiver which they arent doin now
Old 09-17-2009, 03:00 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

pulled few wheeeeeeelie on the scooooooota on street in my town trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntrtnrn tnrntnrtnnrtnnrtnnrntntnnrtnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrttttttt tttrnnnnnnnnnntrtr!
Old 09-17-2009, 03:02 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05i639507p0

used to be in my elemntary school
Old 09-17-2009, 03:08 PM

my new mask

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...ml#post4129271
Old 09-17-2009, 03:12 PM
King of fukin up bikes

aha rider just set up a interview for today
Old 09-17-2009, 03:38 PM

time for bar and cocktails trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnN!N!
Old 09-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

man jimmy ur son kills the lot better than u lol i joke i joke
GOOD one Justin!!! Yea proud my sons smokin me to tell you the truth.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

army is full strength and i have general w/honorable conditions discharge i never got it upgraded to a fully honorable through the va and now i cant get in they would need a waiver which they arent doin now
Your just wanting to get away from your girlfriend that bad?
Old 09-17-2009, 03:51 PM
King of fukin up bikes

GOOD one Justin!!! Yea proud my sons smokin me to tell you the truth.
lol gotta get em in there when i can
Old 09-17-2009, 03:52 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Your just wanting to get away from your girlfriend that bad?
you know any good jobs dudei quit mine to join the army and now i cant get in
Old 09-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Never to late to elevate

you know any good jobs dudei quit mine to join the army and now i cant get in
Those are something of uncommon thing in these times. I am using contract labor to get my projects done so no insurance, benefits and you have to file 1099 forms so you would be responsible for your taxes.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Never to late to elevate

Justin, is that your baby in your avatar? She is a cuttie!!!! I can't begin to tell you how much I love my little buddy son. He does everything daddy does. The coolest dude I have ever met.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:12 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Those are something of uncommon thing in these times. I am using contract labor to get my projects done so no insurance, benefits and you have to file 1099 forms so you would be responsible for your taxes.
**** u got any work for a licensed plumber, i also do some remodel, and i can paintnot a great framer i know very little about that
Old 09-17-2009, 04:16 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Justin, is that your baby in your avatar? She is a cuttie!!!! I can't begin to tell you how much I love my little buddy son. He does everything daddy does. The coolest dude I have ever met.
yea thats my lil angel i miss her so much i love her to death thanks for the compliment my dad says the only thing i do good is make cute babies
Old 09-17-2009, 04:17 PM
King of fukin up bikes

smoke time
Old 09-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Never to late to elevate

A while back I was out front of my house and was trying to drag my 12 bar by *** dragging. Crashed a few times and looked over in the culdesac and my sons over there doing the same thing on his fiddy
Old 09-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Never to late to elevate

yea thats my lil angel i miss her so much i love her to death thanks for the compliment my dad says the only thing i do good is make cute babies
Come on now bud, lets not get down on yourself.

So she isn't with ya staying with this chick? That sucks man. I don't think I could stand to be more than five miles away from my son.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Never to late to elevate

**** u got any work for a licensed plumber, i also do some remodel, and i can paintnot a great framer i know very little about that
I will let you do all our plumbing work but that's only here and there needs. This is an 80,000 square foot facility. Got six restrooms with lets say 4 to 7 stalls so I would say once every other week we have to call a plumber over something being broke. I hire any contractors here.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available