OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 10:36 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by DJ KO
when in to work sunday night and found out 2 bike's had been stolen on the prior thursday night. Its about 1 am, and as I'm patrolling by the back of the property, I see this 08 gixxer 1k backed out of the parking spot. I don't know what the owner looks like, and it had been raining for 3 days, but homie standing next to the bike had shorts and a t-shirt on w/ no gear laying out. not even a helmet. he starts to get real nervous as i pass him, so i knew something was up. so i circle around and come back, sure enough there's a truck backed up to the bike and their get'n ready to load it up. i use my vehicle to block there's in, jump out w/ gun drawn and tell'em to eat pavement. cuff them w/ a few choice words and call p.d. they show up, take them into custody, and we get the owner and let him know what happend. he thanked me and went on about the night. I feel no pitty for thieves, esp bike thieve's
out-*******-standing Son!! And a lil bit of gangsta too!!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:47 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

my friend picked up 2 bwidow ill get one FINALLY!

Old 09-17-2009, 10:56 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-17-2009, 11:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

smokie smokie
Old 09-17-2009, 11:29 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

what's up roger,juca and everyone else
Old 09-17-2009, 11:36 AM
also known as OMR

trying to get my *** up off this couch and go do some work but it's so cool and nice in here and so hot out there ....lol
Old 09-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
yup ......well thats a google image but thats the kind of spider in my yard
Have spent a little time in Florida and will have to say the wild life out there is almost unbelievable.

I remember one time we were around the Tallahassee area and were in a car in the middle of the night. There was a fog just like you see in the Frankenstein movies in that the fog was thick as pee soup but only about two to three feet deep. I got out of the car to pee and got so freaked out that I stood on the trunk of the car to pee cause I felt as though something at any second might bite my leg off !!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

That and the road we were on felt like a tunnel because the Spanish moss was growing so thick off the trees that it looked like a tunnel.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:51 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Have spent a little time in Florida and will have to say the wild life out there is almost unbelievable.

I remember one time we were around the Tallahassee area and were in a car in the middle of the night. There was a fog just like you see in the Frankenstein movies in that the fog was thick as pee soup but only about two to three feet deep. I got out of the car to pee and got so freaked out that I stood on the trunk of the car to pee cause I felt as though something at any second might bite my leg off !!!!
there are things that live in the fog
Old 09-17-2009, 12:19 PM
also known as OMR

florida skunk ape ...lol
Old 09-17-2009, 12:44 PM
also known as OMR

ok time to get some work done
Old 09-17-2009, 12:52 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

florida skunk ape ...lol

Old 09-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Never to late to elevate

there are things that live in the fog
I want to move there one day. My brother lives in Jacksonville. I think my favorite town in Fl. is Fort Lauderdale. That would be my dream home if I was on the east cost.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I want to move there one day. My brother lives in Jacksonville. I think my favorite town in Fl. is Fort Lauderdale. That would be my dream home if I was on the east cost.
Lotta' Dale!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:54 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

goood old ft liquordale
Old 09-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

What up andre
Old 09-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Never to late to elevate

Yea I think anyone that goes to Fort Lauderdale doesn't ever want to go back home.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Never to late to elevate

My conversations suck on here because these people I am working for are making me work damnit. Sorry guys the b_stards are paging me again and I didn't even get to eat lunch and postwhore.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Certified

My conversations suck on here because these people I am working for are making me work damnit. Sorry guys the b_stards are paging me again and I didn't even get to eat lunch and postwhore.
I know what you mean, 95% of my posts come from when im at work
Old 09-17-2009, 02:30 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bray
I know what you mean, 95% of my posts come from when im at work
what up son i am jobless and hating life nowand my dad already got rid of his truck and i just found out i cant go back to the army this ****** sucks

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available