OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 04:12 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by skillz954
we'll have 2 mutual friends soon if Amanda is as cute as she looks in that pic!!
its better in person
Old 09-15-2009, 04:13 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

the mexican is mines lol
Old 09-15-2009, 04:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-15-2009, 04:16 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Bray
Exactly, she gets to go do her thing, while you have to sit at home...

with no bike...
i also dont have my truck anymore either so i have no way to go anywhere and she goes to the same ****** place all the time it annoys the hell outta me
Old 09-15-2009, 04:16 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
its better in person
I'll let you know.....
Old 09-15-2009, 04:17 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

the mexican is mines lol
I figured that out from the pic of her *****!!
Old 09-15-2009, 04:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
where can i find orange esd's that will run onto a omr subby?
the esd pegs are good pegs but a waste of money if you already have stock pegs , the stock pegs work awesome when mounted to my subcage because it doesnt flex and i rotate the peg mount forward ...

now if you dont have any pegs then ya get the esd if you want
Old 09-15-2009, 04:29 PM
King of fukin up bikes

adam i dont know what im doin on here lol
Old 09-15-2009, 04:40 PM

adam i dont know what im doin on here lol
you'll figure it out......you need to just plant as much as possible in the beginning......and by the time you have enough to do anything with you'll get it.....
Old 09-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
the esd pegs are good pegs but a waste of money if you already have stock pegs , the stock pegs work awesome when mounted to my subcage because it doesnt flex and i rotate the peg mount forward ...

now if you dont have any pegs then ya get the esd if you want
OMR, I will be ordering a sub from ya shortly. Like the sound of that cause my stock ones cut into my wall mart tennis shoes when I am standing on the rear pegs.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Some body told me I need to see some guy named Bishop about my shoe issues too.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

lol oldmanjimmy needs to get a some dc's and rock those
Old 09-15-2009, 04:51 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I'm out. Don't forget to watch Sons of Anarchy tonight.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I'm out. Don't forget to watch Sons of Anarchy tonight.
Zuki, that's one of my favorite series on now. I think I like this better than the Sapranos!!!!!! This season the **** is real deep, I think Clay's days are number for ordering the the hit on what's-his-name and ended up killing his wife instead.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Never to late to elevate

DVR has been set for years to record that series.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:03 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

jimmy gets a hb before a subby, i like your style brotha.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Never to late to elevate

lol oldmanjimmy needs to get a some dc's and rock those
Hey Justin, there is something very rare here happening. The suns out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to go hit the lot bro. I would have been on here more but they made me work again today
Old 09-15-2009, 05:04 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Zuki, that's one of my favorite series on now. I think I like this better than the Sapranos!!!!!! This season the **** is real deep, I think Clay's days are number for ordering the the hit on what's-his-name and ended up killing his wife instead.
what time is it on dude...hey u get some seat time today since it dried up a bit
Old 09-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
jimmy gets a hb before a subby, i like your style brotha.
Piecin the **** together bro
Old 09-15-2009, 05:05 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Hey Justin, there is something very rare here happening. The suns out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to go hit the lot bro. I would have been on here more but they made me work again today
fasho fasho first time to hit it with the nice new hand brakehave fun killin it

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available