OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 12:20 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old man roger
only picture i have seen so far of me at stuntwars ...i was killing it

remove headlughts,put acerbis and db bars
Old 09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
remove headlughts,put acerbis and db bars
i stunt a sport bike ...lol
Old 09-15-2009, 12:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-15-2009, 12:23 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

only picture i have seen so far of me at stuntwars ...i was killing it

omr how old are you exactly?????
Old 09-15-2009, 12:24 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by jrider
omr how old are you exactly?????
im not that old it's just that most of the people i ride with are in there 20's so being 41 is old to them
Old 09-15-2009, 12:24 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i stunt a sport bike ...lol
+1 full fairing is pimpin
Old 09-15-2009, 12:25 PM
King of fukin up bikes

im not that old it's just that most of the people i ride with are in there 20's so being 41 is old to them
that is normal for me i hang out with alot of ppl late 30's early 40's idk why i just do
Old 09-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

whatever you gotta tell yourself you old fart. gearfest do it, do it.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ill be 33 soon and the no smoking didnt last long.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:30 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
whatever you gotta tell yourself you old fart. gearfest do it, do it.
they changed the event to only have target stoppie no longest stoppie so i may go up to spectate on sunday but i aint doing the whole weekend
Old 09-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

they changed the event to only have target stoppie no longest stoppie so i may go up to spectate on sunday but i aint doing the whole weekend
we may hit up the airstrip for some stoppies and staightline
Old 09-15-2009, 12:33 PM
also known as OMR

we may hit up the airstrip for some stoppies and staightline
you ******* i had made my mind up and you gotta dangle that in front of me
Old 09-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Soup Mafia

you ******* i had made my mind up and you gotta dangle that in front of me
just saying if we get bored saturday or sunday then i know a local that said he wants us to ride there with him.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:37 PM
also known as OMR

just saying if we get bored saturday or sunday then i know a local that said he wants us to ride there with him.
arrrrrrggggggggg
Old 09-15-2009, 12:40 PM
Soup Mafia

arrrrrrggggggggg
how far do you think you can roll? u know you wanna know.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:43 PM
also known as OMR

how far do you think you can roll? u know you wanna know.
i have never had a spot long enough to see , at copans from a 300 i went around the corner out of the lot and thats 600 or better and a few days before stuntwars i did a 200 foot approach and went 535
Old 09-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Soup Mafia

i have never had a spot long enough to see , at copans from a 300 i went around the corner out of the lot and thats 600 or better and a few days before stuntwars i did a 200 foot approach and went 535
well the strip is like a quater mile at least, its long.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:46 PM
also known as OMR

well the strip is like a quater mile at least, its long.
thats the one jesse went 900 at right
Old 09-15-2009, 12:46 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

huh wish that i ca get 5 meters
Old 09-15-2009, 12:48 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ill be 33 soon and the no smoking didnt last long.
speakin of smokin im gonna go for my first of the day brb

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available