OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 04:51 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

(918): Kanye's agent is the only person whose job sucks worse than

(514): Hungover. Be in at noonish. Turn my monitor on and put a hot cup of coffee on my desk so the boss thinks I'm in

(864): I wish i could go to google and type in drug dealers and it would bring up a number, a product and direction

(517): you ever fart during an orgasm? feels like u just lost 10 pounds

(502): And people are going to start dressing like that in public, it's just ridiculous, the goths and now the GAGAs
Old 09-14-2009, 04:52 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bray
im on facebook.
add me

(480): I'm too high to be shopping. I just contemplated deoderant for fifteen minutes. Now testing pillows
Old 09-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

whats your name?
Old 09-14-2009, 04:53 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Just added you Bray.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:54 PM
King of fukin up bikes

(619): You should have seen the look on the cashiers face when I was buying steel reserve with a suit on.

(805): An eyelash just fell out into my container of rice. Searching for it, i took a single piece of rice out at a time coming to the coclusion that i should not be this high while eating rice.

(949): just walked into the room and her sister said loudly, "do him, or I will."

(503): after you took your Demerol you started flying around and talking like the robot ship on the movie Stealth. then you licked my iPhone and declared the mission a success.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:57 PM
King of fukin up bikes

whats your name?
justin moore

(865): she said it was ok for her to take her top off in the hot tub but she didn't take off her bottoms because that would be slutty
Old 09-14-2009, 05:03 PM
King of fukin up bikes

(702): Guy at red light looking at ****. I'm waiting for him to look over at me so I can shake my head and he can feel bad

(345): so... my grandma just told me i should be a stripper
(574): well at least shes not calling you fat anymore

(215): he just kept going up to random asian girls and yelling at them for breaking up the beatles

(757): high people should be assigned attendants

(214): does wine, beer, and vodka mix well??
(817): dude, everything can mix, this is college

(818): If he doesn't notice me by the next party, i'm just gonna go up to him and pll his pants down and blow him.
(323): Sounds like a plan.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:04 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750
There was only one black guy in my school too. There was also one black girl.
so did they hook up, get pregnant while still in school, and become the only welfare recipients in your state?
Old 09-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jrider
justin moore

(865): she said it was ok for her to take her top off in the hot tub but she didn't take off her bottoms because that would be slutty
word, your first name is justin also? i knew you were cool lol
Old 09-14-2009, 05:05 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jrider
(818): If he doesn't notice me by the next party, i'm just gonna go up to him and pll his pants down and blow him.
wow, thats awesome. ya gotta love how bold women can be nowadays. it'd be cooler if they followed through though.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:10 PM
King of fukin up bikes

word, your first name is justin also? i knew you were cool lol
word ppl named justin are def.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Certified

i searched justin moore, But i have no idea what you look like lol
Old 09-14-2009, 05:27 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i searched justin moore, But i have no idea what you look like lol
my pic is the same as my avatar on here bro
Old 09-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Certified

J i cant find you lol
Old 09-14-2009, 05:52 PM
King of fukin up bikes

livehardlivefast@hotmail.com is my email dude look it up
Old 09-14-2009, 06:00 PM

what a gay *** email. it reminds me of Too Fast, Too Furious
Old 09-14-2009, 06:01 PM

i already gave you red, justin, so i can't give you anymore. but i'd give you more for that email address
Old 09-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Trachito
i already gave you red, justin, so i can't give you anymore. but i'd give you more for that email address
Dick. lol
Old 09-14-2009, 06:31 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Trachito
wow what a ***** i always give him green blox and he always gives me red blox lol i dont get enough rep for that no one loves me i suck again thanx for the love cheeto
Old 09-14-2009, 06:35 PM
King of fukin up bikes

ok i have a pill here at the house called lisinopril that my chick has and dont know what its for anyone know if its any good lol

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available