OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 03:27 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by jrider
i have always been told that once you **** on e its never the same with out it
totally not true
Old 09-14-2009, 03:27 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/gbarrett/My%20Documents/My%20Received%20Files/smilie%20doin%20it.gif[/IMG]we need to get this smilie...i hope it works
Old 09-14-2009, 03:28 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

my chick just sent me a smilie on messenger its one smilie hittin it from behind lol
Old 09-14-2009, 03:30 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

my chick just sent me a smilie on messenger its one smilie hittin it from behind lol
Old 09-14-2009, 03:31 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by MikeM
totally not true
i have never rolled before and i almost did last weekend but i never got to it...but two weeks ago the cops came to a party i was at and this kid was rolling ***** and asked me for a light show i told him to got outside and stand infront of the cop car if he wanted a ****** light show
Old 09-14-2009, 03:34 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yes that one how do yall get those damn things
im computer illiterate to and extent
Old 09-14-2009, 03:37 PM
bp chaser

yes that one how do yall get those damn things
im computer illiterate to and extent
that one is a colon with the word "humper" behind it

like this- : humper

but take out the space between : and h
Old 09-14-2009, 03:38 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

trrrrrrrrn!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:39 PM
King of fukin up bikes

that one is a colon with the word "humper" behind it

like this- : humper

but take out the space between : and h
so all of hers on messenger work on here i just have to take out the spaces or is that one on here
Old 09-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Are any of you guys on facebook ?
Old 09-14-2009, 03:44 PM
bp chaser

so all of hers on messenger work on here i just have to take out the spaces or is that one on here
nah that ones already on here
Old 09-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Crazy D
I think everybody in the world but Roger is on facebook. Even my mother is on there. Although, she's not my friend.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:45 PM
bp chaser

yup
Old 09-14-2009, 03:45 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I think everybody in the world but Roger is on facebook. Even my mother is on there. Although, she's not my friend.
searching for her now
Old 09-14-2009, 03:46 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I just signed up . It is going thru the steps . The first step is it shows about 5 people that i might know . There is one person that i know . How the **** does facebook know that i know this person
Old 09-14-2009, 03:48 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

myspace is way to go. i have it but i deleted all my friends and disabled it,i hate iz cuz there you cant customize it... btw roger is on face book??????????????????
Old 09-14-2009, 03:48 PM
King of fukin up bikes

so it dont **** everything up we u bone on e...hmm i may try it out tonight
Old 09-14-2009, 03:49 PM

I just signed up . It is going thru the steps . The first step is it shows about 5 people that i might know . There is one person that i know . How the **** does facebook know that i know this person
iz you added your school,it will list all ppl from that school,also if you add one friend there will be his friends showed to. (you know him,also there is a chance to know em too)
Old 09-14-2009, 03:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

searching for her now
rider is not on facebook i hate twitter to i got sl
Old 09-14-2009, 03:53 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

juca , i just signed up . All i did is give my name and email and age . I don't have any friends there yet . And i didn't fill out my profile yet .

The person that facebook says i know on facebook is from the Netherlands . I haven't contacted him thru facebook or anybody . I haven't even looked at the facebook page . I am still signing up .

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available