OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 11:02 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by MikeM
that is the plan. although from what i hear, a lot of 636 guys just weld straps from their top mounts to the bottom mount and that works well enough
straps that bolt on to the frame and bottom of the rad or just reinforce the area on the rad that would normally rip off?
Old 09-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
back from stuntwars , rained all weekend and i choked in the stoppie comp ..got 6th i think
Your still killing it OMR

Do work
Old 09-14-2009, 11:03 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-14-2009, 11:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
straps that bolt on to the frame and bottom of the rad or just reinforce the area on the rad that would normally rip off?
normally its just the mounting tabs that rip off. when they go, they take a little chunk of the core with them, and thats where the leaks come from. So I dont think a steel cage wrapping around the entire radiator is necessary, i think bracing the mounting tabs to each other will probably be enough.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:21 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

http://www.roadrashy.com/sexy-lady-arms-up
Old 09-14-2009, 11:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
normally its just the mounting tabs that rip off. when they go, they take a little chunk of the core with them, and thats where the leaks come from. So I dont think a steel cage wrapping around the entire radiator is necessary, i think bracing the mounting tabs to each other will probably be enough.
on the 03 04 the top of the radiator is bolted to the frame and the bottom of the radiator is bolted and supported by the fairings , the fairings are supported by the ram air tube which is made of plastic and it's weak so it flexes and cracks so all the weight of the fairings pull down on the bottom of the radiator essentially ripping the radiator in half ..

replacing the stock ram air tube with a stunt stay will support the fairings better so the radiator isnt the only thing holding the fairings up but if you are going to run with no fairings or just side fairings then supporting the bottom of the radiator is absolutely necessary , just reinforcing the top tabs wont be enough
Old 09-14-2009, 11:30 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by *HondaGirl79*
tj? ok so now your putting this on some guy? THIS IS CRYSTAL MINNICH. admit you know me and right your wrong and maybe ill think about leaving you alone.
wow she even admitted who she was.....better than days of our lives.....
Old 09-14-2009, 11:32 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
you have one hell of an imagination... where on earth do you get these made up names and fake stories? you should write fiction novels. but anyway... i hope you do continue your bullshit, its very entertaining and man i can't wait to see the look on your face when... you'll see!

it would be wise of you to get a life. unfortunately no one in their right mind wants you so.. yea.. you're kinda screwed. so i can see why you chose to harass me since i have what you want. i must say... it is VERY satisfying knowing i make your life miserable

carry on
Old 09-14-2009, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
not really her guys... this profile is fake... she's actually really ****** ugly
post a pic I wanna see.....I'd bet MikeM would still bang her!!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
post a pic I wanna see.....I'd bet MikeM would still bang her!!
i
Old 09-14-2009, 11:40 AM

on the 03 04 the top of the radiator is bolted to the frame and the bottom of the radiator is bolted and supported by the fairings , the fairings are supported by the ram air tube which is made of plastic and it's weak so it flexes and cracks so all the weight of the fairings pull down on the bottom of the radiator essentially ripping the radiator in half ..

replacing the stock ram air tube with a stunt stay will support the fairings better so the radiator isnt the only thing holding the fairings up but if you are going to run with no fairings or just side fairings then supporting the bottom of the radiator is absolutely necessary , just reinforcing the top tabs wont be enough
i hate how plastic supports things on the 636. i like how things are supported from sturdy metal brackets on other bikes.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i hate how plastic supports things on the 636. i like how things are supported from sturdy metal brackets on other bikes.
metal is becoming a thing of the past on sport bikes
Old 09-14-2009, 11:44 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

mornin everyone
Old 09-14-2009, 11:44 AM

metal is becoming a thing of the past on sport bikes
i can't wait for plastic camshafts, pistons, and engine blox.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:45 AM

i reeeeally want some taco tico.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:47 AM
also known as OMR

i can't wait for plastic camshafts, pistons, and engine blox.
i have seen carbon fiber cases and ceramic motor part
Old 09-14-2009, 11:57 AM

i have seen carbon fiber cases and ceramic motor part
i've heard of ceramic motor parts on high performance cars. never seen it though.

off to the gym
Old 09-14-2009, 12:00 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

man roger i bet stuntwars sucked hardcore it has been rainin here for the last 4 days straight:bangh ead
Old 09-14-2009, 12:03 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by jrider
man roger i bet stuntwars sucked hardcore it has been rainin here for the last 4 days straight:bangh ead
all and all it wasnt really that bad , we rode all day friday with no rain then saturday we went to jesse's spot and rode all day it didnt rain there till later in the evening and sunday we rode at tha track till around 1 and they got the whole event in so it was a good time
Old 09-14-2009, 12:06 PM
King of fukin up bikes

all and all it wasnt really that bad , we rode all day friday with no rain then saturday we went to jesse's spot and rode all day it didnt rain there till later in the evening and sunday we rode at tha track till around 1 and they got the whole event in so it was a good time
good thing they dont have it here cause there would have been no riding all weekenddamn rain

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available