OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 08:47 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Both
Originally Posted by old duffer
you get paid per hour or per car?
Old 09-13-2009, 08:47 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

metalic black
Old 09-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
Both
That sucks then. Go and snake some of wheelies jobs lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:49 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
metalic black
2nd one

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:49 AM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Old 09-13-2009, 08:51 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Duffer I can't. He's 10 miles away in another city and I can't leave the 1 I'm in on the off chance a police call comes in
Old 09-13-2009, 08:51 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

2nd one
yeah but theres so many different types of lime green metallic to choose from

its so hard
Old 09-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Registered Spammer

Duffer I can't. He's 10 miles away in another city and I can't leave the 1 I'm in on the off chance a police call comes in
You ever get your chance on the busy areas?
yeah but theres so many different types of lime green metallic to choose from

its so hard
The cheapest one from bunnings lol

Old 09-13-2009, 08:54 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

**** off bunnings

this is going to be powder coat
Old 09-13-2009, 08:55 AM

On the positve side.... I found a place to sit that gets a lot of good looking bithces walking by all the time so I get to stare at some niiiice racks and ***'s all day
Old 09-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Registered Spammer

How much is it going to cost?

Old 09-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Registered Spammer

On the positve side.... I found a place to sit that gets a lot of good looking bithces walking by all the time so I get to stare at some niiiice racks and ***'s all day
Take photos and post them like neal was

Old 09-13-2009, 08:59 AM

Every day is differnt so you never know what side of town will be busy and for how long each day. Depnds on the crime rate each day....lol

Old 09-13-2009, 09:01 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

How much is it going to cost?
$500 to $600
Old 09-13-2009, 09:03 AM
Registered Spammer

Every day is differnt so you never know what side of town will be busy and for how long each day. Depnds on the crime rate each day....lol
lol

Seems like a pretty fun job taking peoples cars and ruining their day lol
$500 to $600
that's alright. I thought it'd be way more.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:03 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

plus 110 for a rad brace
Old 09-13-2009, 09:04 AM

I don't know how to from my phone but I guess I could try to figure it out. Hell I can't figure out how to post under the quote
Take photos and post them like neal was
Old 09-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Registered Spammer

plus 110 for a rad brace
too expensive

Old 09-13-2009, 09:09 AM
Registered Spammer

time for bed

Old 09-13-2009, 09:09 AM

That's not bad at all. I paid 400 to have everything coated on my 636 (wheels,frame,sub,covers,rearsets,and misc other stuff).. And I know you aussi ******* have to pay a lot more than we do for stuff.
$500 to $600

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available