OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 03:59 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
looks nice but youre gonna rock FF bad move if you ask me which i know you didnt lol. Unless you're gonna be like the jew and not put work in and just wanna do the occasional pow pow on the street to impress some ho's lol. sorry jewboy
lol, the upper aint going on just yet. I painted it now just so I have it down the line.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:05 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-13-2009, 04:05 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
lol, the upper aint going on just yet. I painted it now just so I have it down the line.
time to fire up another blunt

Last edited by stunt fighter; 09-13-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:44 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by shipsaeki

dude those rad braces look ******* sick

im going to buy one thanks bud
Old 09-13-2009, 06:34 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

What a ******* shitty night of sleep.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:21 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Old 09-13-2009, 08:24 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

No one's here to wave to lol
Old 09-13-2009, 08:24 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Another most likley boring day at work. We are busy as hell right now but ofcoruse I got stuck sitting on the other side of town incase somthing happens over here.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:27 AM

I hate working weekends.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:28 AM

Details..... I'm posting from my Crackberry so its a bit hard to read the times on the posts
Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
No one's here to wave to lol
Old 09-13-2009, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
Details..... I'm posting from my Crackberry so its a bit hard to read the times on the posts
Ha I have the curve too. Do you use opra mini? It is a super pain in the *** to post and read posts on a BB.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:30 AM

Pretty much no one's been in here all night
Old 09-13-2009, 08:34 AM

The worst part is I seem to get stuck on the non-busy side of town on the weekends so my 12hour shift takes for f'n ever to get done. Wheelie is working late do to the amount of cars that need to get off the street for some bike ride. But I'm just sitting the next city over playing on my phone per the boss
I hate working weekends.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:36 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
The worst part is I seem to get stuck on the non-busy side of town on the weekends so my 12hour shift takes for f'n ever to get done. Wheelie is working late do to the amount of cars that need to get off the street for some bike ride. But I'm just sitting the next city over playing on my phone per the boss
you get paid per hour or per car?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Name:  image001.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  78.4 KB

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:38 AM

I got the curve 8900 (same as the tour) and I just use the browser that came with the phone.
Ha I have the curve too. Do you use opra mini? It is a super pain in the *** to post and read posts on a BB.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by old duffer
Haha great.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:43 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

dude

i need some opinions

im pimping my **** and im not sure what frame color to have

this (ethiopians bike )
Name:  IMG_1028.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  99.9 KB

or this one
Old 09-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Registered Spammer

what colour plastics?

Old 09-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Registered Spammer

I like option 2

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available