OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 01:56 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

i have cotton mouth
Old 09-13-2009, 02:03 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
Somebody should make a stunt vid to the song Night Train instead of rap music.

i would if i had footage
I'd make one to a non rap song but it wouldn't be night train.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:04 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
GNR If you want I'll get footage of you and make a video to that song. Once you get comfy on the 636 then we'll do that Just dont squid it up when I pull the camera out and then start killin it when I put the camera away - which is what usually happens

Does Mike have a bad habit of doing that?
Old 09-13-2009, 02:07 AM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-13-2009, 03:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Does Mike have a bad habit of doing that?
I guess you could say that sorta When the cameras out he doesnt ride at his best. Chino used to be like that - he'd be killing it and then when the camera comes out he'd **** everything up. Once you put the camera away he's back to his normal riding abilities. Chino got over that now though and rides like he normally does when the cameras are out. We gotta get Mike to that point coz he pulls off some gangsta **** but I cant ever get it on video coz he always ***** up when the cameras rolling But before the cameras are out or when you put it away, he starts murdering ****. Camera shy I guess lol I know my skill level is no where close to Mike or Chino but same **** applies. Whatever I could normally do doesnt happen once the cameras come out. When they come out I go from squid to super squid yut ughhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 09-13-2009, 03:13 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

I guess you could say that sorta When the cameras out he doesnt ride at his best. Chino used to be like that - he'd be killing it and then when the camera comes out he'd **** everything up. Once you put the camera away he's back to his normal riding abilities. Chino got over that now though and rides like he normally does when the cameras are out. We gotta get Mike to that point coz he pulls off some gangsta **** but I cant ever get it on video coz he always ***** up when the cameras rolling But before the cameras are out or when you put it away, he starts murdering ****. Camera shy I guess lol I know my skill level is no where close to Mike or Chino but same **** applies. Whatever I could normally do doesnt happen once the cameras come out. When they come out I go from squid to super squid yut ughhhhhhhhhhhh
Just start hiding in bushes and go special ops on that ****.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
Just start hiding in bushes and go special ops on that ****.
then you get shots. I like being right next to the wheelies to get the good shots. Hiding in the bushes and havin to zoom in on ****, the camera gets shaky and you get gahbage for shots. Gahbage like my wheelies
Old 09-13-2009, 03:26 AM

I have friends the same way.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:26 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

then you get shots. I like being right next to the wheelies to get the good shots. Hiding in the bushes and havin to zoom in on ****, the camera gets shaky and you get gahbage for shots. Gahbage like my wheelies

it was a joke...
Old 09-13-2009, 03:28 AM

btw, where's everyone riding on sunday?
Old 09-13-2009, 03:29 AM
NealFoReal

I have friends the same way.
it sucks. when the cameras come out i start thinking to myself too much - you gotta kill this **** - start murdering it - you can do it lol. i think thats why i think if i just ignored them and kept doing my thing then maybe i wouldnt be so wack

it was a joke...
i think i knew that sorta

btw, where's everyone riding on sunday?
jersey - you comin out tomorrow?
Old 09-13-2009, 03:31 AM

If I can put my bike back together early enough then yes. What time you plan on going?
Old 09-13-2009, 03:32 AM

I got rid of the sunkist.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:33 AM

it sucks. when the cameras come out i start thinking to myself too much - you gotta kill this **** - start murdering it - you can do it lol. i think thats why i think if i just ignored them and kept doing my thing then maybe i wouldnt be so wack

i think i knew that sorta

jersey - you comin out tomorrow?

When I'm on a snowboard though I feel the exact opposite that's my time to show off and get a good shot
Old 09-13-2009, 03:36 AM
NealFoReal

If I can put my bike back together early enough then yes. What time you plan on going?
I got rid of the sunkist.
got rid of sunkist??? what was that - your bike? so then what bike is apart that needs to be put back together? I plan on getting there around 1 or 1:30 the latest. Gotta see what time I get up after being awake til 4 again

When I'm on a snowboard though I feel the exact opposite that's my time to show off and get a good shot
There's those rare occassions when someone will be filming when I'll be doing well but its usually outsiders filming and i'll never see that footage
Old 09-13-2009, 03:45 AM

got rid of sunkist??? what was that - your bike? so then what bike is apart that needs to be put back together? I plan on getting there around 1 or 1:30 the latest. Gotta see what time I get up after being awake til 4 again

There's those rare occassions when someone will be filming when I'll be doing well but its usually outsiders filming and i'll never see that footage
Same bike, just not the orange.

Name:  IMG_0603-1.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  109.4 KB
Old 09-13-2009, 03:48 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
all you had to do was look in her profile

Originally Posted by stunt fighter

not really her guys... this profile is fake... she's actually really ****** ugly
Old 09-13-2009, 03:52 AM
NealFoReal

Same bike, just not the orange.

looks nice but youre gonna rock FF bad move if you ask me which i know you didnt lol. Unless you're gonna be like the jew and not put work in and just wanna do the occasional pow pow on the street to impress some ho's lol. sorry jewboy
Old 09-13-2009, 03:52 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
not really her guys... this profile is fake... she's actually really ****** ugly
im goin to bed. later *******.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:58 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

guys i need help

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...ml#post4123266

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available