OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 08:14 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-12-2009, 08:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Somebody should make a stunt vid to the song Night Train instead of rap music.

i would if i had footage
GNR If you want I'll get footage of you and make a video to that song. Once you get comfy on the 636 then we'll do that Just dont squid it up when I pull the camera out and then start killin it when I put the camera away - which is what usually happens
Old 09-12-2009, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *HondaGirl79*
tj? ok so now your putting this on some guy? THIS IS CRYSTAL MINNICH. admit you know me and right your wrong and maybe ill think about leaving you alone.
you comin to NY any time soon
Old 09-12-2009, 08:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
GNR If you want I'll get footage of you and make a video to that song. Once you get comfy on the 636 then we'll do that Just dont squid it up when I pull the camera out and then start killin it when I put the camera away - which is what usually happens
we need to figure out a way to get good street footage. if i were starring in a clip i wouldnt want it to be circles in parking lots
Old 09-12-2009, 08:50 PM
bp chaser

off to the garage to make the sex with my rear brake
Old 09-12-2009, 08:51 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Somebody should make a stunt vid to the song Night Train instead of rap music.

i would if i had footage
Way more fitting. I'm so sick of rap music in stunt vids.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:17 PM
NealFoReal

we need to figure out a way to get good street footage. if i were starring in a clip i wouldnt want it to be circles in parking lots
I got that covered but wanna do a street clip in Queens. Whats up with getting everyone out to Queens one weekend for a daytime street ride Peerock said he'd film from the back of my pickup and I gotta ask Julio if he'd drive. Then we just need riders and we'll be good to go We could do a Queens/LI street ride if you want to
Old 09-12-2009, 10:18 PM
NealFoReal

off to the garage to make the sex with my rear brake
Old 09-12-2009, 10:46 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

whats up im headin to the bar to get all fuckered up laters
Old 09-12-2009, 11:05 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by *HondaGirl79*
tj? ok so now your putting this on some guy? THIS IS CRYSTAL MINNICH. admit you know me and right your wrong and maybe ill think about leaving you alone.
you have one hell of an imagination... where on earth do you get these made up names and fake stories? you should write fiction novels. but anyway... i hope you do continue your bullshit, its very entertaining and man i can't wait to see the look on your face when... you'll see!

it would be wise of you to get a life. unfortunately no one in their right mind wants you so.. yea.. you're kinda screwed. so i can see why you chose to harass me since i have what you want. i must say... it is VERY satisfying knowing i make your life miserable

carry on
Old 09-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone else look up crystal minnich on facebook to see if she was hot?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:39 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old duffer
i'd love to show you what hondagirl really looks like... bitch is FUGLY
Old 09-13-2009, 12:04 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

all you had to do was look in her profile

Old 09-13-2009, 12:07 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
all you had to do was look in her profile

Last edited by stunt fighter; 09-13-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:16 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Where is the ole man? having hip surgery? LOL
Old 09-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
jimmy! where did you take that pic on your avi?
A 500 bike ride April 19th here in the Dallas area. Jeremy (Crash) Moore memorial ride. Let me see, Patrick Stephens, E Rock, Crazy Dan Jackson, Shockey, Team 360 and to many others to list all road in this ride. This picture was taken right about the third crash in the ride. There were like 7 to 10 that day in all. We shut down a major highway in Dallas and tagged the highway in memory of Jeremy
Old 09-13-2009, 01:13 AM
bp chaser

no but i google image searched. came up with a couple pretty funny pics

gonna facebook search now
Old 09-13-2009, 01:16 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Where is the ole man? having hip surgery? LOL
hes at stuntwhores this weekend
Old 09-13-2009, 01:21 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

i wish we could all make it to stuntwars; instead of having "priorities"
Old 09-13-2009, 01:25 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

no but i google image searched. came up with a couple pretty funny pics

gonna facebook search now
goat races? lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available