OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 04:34 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
die a long painful death tj
tj?? so you know who it is?? do tell?? inquiring minds wanna know.....that and the rest of us bored at work!!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:39 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by *HondaGirl79*
i just told you last week that every time you mess with me i will **** with you. soon all of your "secret" business will be out.
?.....thats f-ed up!
HondaGirl79* go watch your reality tv shows and stay off of stuntlife!!
I mean everybody loves a good cat fight but...to talk bout SECRET BUSINESS on stuntlife!!....come on!
Im more like get a kiddie pool and some oil!....yes im human.LOL!

Last edited by N2O; 09-11-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

whats good *******rider is gettin fucked up wheelie call me when you get on 469-735-1689...got a case of bud light and a bottle of jack and a horny mexican gotta go for now peace
Old 09-11-2009, 04:43 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
jrider, there was no reason to call me for this.... im really glad i didn't wake up
what ever ****** hit me up this weekend we are goin to the lake to fish my brother is buyin a boat this tomorow if you can make time you should come hit us up
Old 09-11-2009, 04:44 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Jrider nothing to see here bro. Some chick talking bad about Lynn.

I like Lynn too.

Where was I at 09/11/2001....... I was at work, my boss asked me to get the tv going. We had nothing but rabbit ears to watch the tv with so I pushed it outside under the front awning and we watched it on the tv and smoked cigarettes. About lunch they sent everyone home.

Just for the hell of it I went to the airport just to see it without anyone there. It was VERY surreal that day there. No taxis, no planes taking off, just a big open parking lot. Does that make anyone's wheels turn? LOL If I wasn't on my street bike I would have stunted up in the parking lot.

The BEST thing in my life happened in the year of 2001. My son Mason was born in July 12 of that year too.
the point was to get you to the thread this is where the post whoring used to go down the most we need to revive it damn it
Old 09-11-2009, 05:29 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jrider
the point was to get you to the thread this is where the post whoring used to go down the most we need to revive it damn it
Ohhhhh, this is the pseudo postwhore thread. I get it, you should have told me that.

I will post more on this but did you ever read the sticky on the echo chamber the only place they say that we get away with the postwhoring? I think what I do is post. Now when you post a post and there is nothing but a icon on it that's postwhoring.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Just saying
Old 09-11-2009, 06:28 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Ohhhhh, this is the pseudo postwhore thread. I get it, you should have told me that.

I will post more on this but did you ever read the sticky on the echo chamber the only place they say that we get away with the postwhoring? I think what I do is post. Now when you post a post and there is nothing but a icon on it that's postwhoring.
Oh this IS! a post ***** thread for sure OMJ....dont mistake that!this is an old man thread as well!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 06:35 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
i was at my house. i could smell the smoke for the next 2 days
how far is that from your house?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:40 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

if i am on stuntlife i am in this thread (started to post here on date when i registered) and you cant compare this thread now and before few months... now its dead,we need some new people to post here
Old 09-11-2009, 06:50 PM

wedding in russia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9oE...embedded#t=150
Old 09-11-2009, 06:57 PM

-.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05i63...eature=related
Old 09-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Never to late to elevate

That last one was much better than the Russian Wedding one Juca
Old 09-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Oh this IS! a post ***** thread for sure OMJ....dont mistake that!this is an old man thread as well!!!
Just when I think I'm postwhored out the OMR SUBCAGE thread sucked me back in
Old 09-11-2009, 07:25 PM

That last one was much better than the Russian Wedding one Juca
yep i know really weird how youtube didnt deleted that vid...
Old 09-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

braaap

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:53 PM
King of fukin up bikes

whats up yall it started rainin and fucked up my partying damn it
Old 09-11-2009, 08:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

whats good *******rider is gettin fucked up wheelie call me when you get on 469-735-1689...got a case of bud light and a bottle of jack and a horny mexican gotta go for now peace
bad move
Old 09-11-2009, 08:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
how far is that from your house?
about 30 miles

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available