OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 11:30 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Trachito
sorry juca but that ****'s funny
Old 09-11-2009, 11:31 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
I was on my way to my old job in Woburn and heard it on the radio......ran into work and went to the cafe where there was a TV and all my coworkers were just sitting in silence watching the video......
I was in electronics class. They came in and told us the first plane hit. Then they came in and sent us home when the second one hit. I went to work and we had a tv in the conference room that everyone was watching. My teacher was pissed because he thought it was an accident and they were sending us home. He apologized the next class.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:32 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juca
He's just making fun of your english. Don't worry about it. Everyone can tell what you meant. It wasn't that far off.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:34 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

I was on my way to my old job in Woburn and heard it on the radio......ran into work and went to the cafe where there was a TV and all my coworkers were just sitting in silence watching the video......
i was in the park,when i came home mother told me that some movie in on tv we watched it then we realized that that isnt movie,it was on our national tv whole day direct footage,also i know that that day was last day of my summer vacation,and it was hot as hell
Old 09-11-2009, 11:34 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91wki_jQf0
Old 09-11-2009, 11:35 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Is your name mike??? I didn't think so!!!

j/k bud
Old 09-11-2009, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
He's just making fun of your english. Don't worry about it. Everyone can tell what you meant. It wasn't that far off.
its all right untill i start to type on croatian then ill make a fun of his croatian i kid chito i kid
Old 09-11-2009, 11:40 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

mike when you were been when plane hit in the twin towers?
I was sleeping, hungover ... house phone wouldn't stop ringing, one of my roomate's mom kept calling repeatedly - I answered and she said we were being bombed ... i threw the girl out of bed and ran to get whatever other roomates didn't go to class up ... there was some bogus extra rumor going around toledo that there was another plane headed for toledo
Old 09-11-2009, 11:42 AM

I'm burned out. I think I'm going fishing at lunch time.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:43 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i was in the park,when i came home mother told me that some movie in on tv we watched it then we realized that that isnt movie,it was on our national tv whole day direct footage,also i know that that day was last day of my summer vacation,and it was hot as hell
I was on my way to work when I heard it on the radio. I didn't think it was a big deal until isaw the footage. I thought it was just a small plane that accidently hit the tower at first. My job sent us home early that day and I stayed glued to the tv
Old 09-11-2009, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
I was sleeping, hungover ... house phone wouldn't stop ringing, one of my roomate's mom kept calling repeatedly - I answered and she said we were being bombed ... i threw the girl out of bed and ran to get whatever other roomates didn't go to class up ... there was some bogus extra rumor going around toledo that there was another plane headed for toledo
when you heard that another plane going in your town did you take a road trip or you stayed there??
Old 09-11-2009, 11:45 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

when you heard that another plane going in your town did you take a road trip or you stayed there??
No didn't leave ... I figured it was being blown out of proportion by panic.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:46 AM

its all right untill i start to type on croatian then ill make a fun of his croatian i kid chito i kid
Klajfufhn hfie hsdoenf

Did I get that right, juca? Lol
Old 09-11-2009, 11:48 AM

I was on my way to work when I heard it on the radio. I didn't think it was a big deal until isaw the footage. I thought it was just a small plane that accidently hit the tower at first. My job sent us home early that day and I stayed glued to the tv
whole world was glued on tv ,also i remember that i used to wear my "chocolate" t-shirt it was baby blue shirt with some flags there were flag of iraq too,newer dressed it again
Old 09-11-2009, 11:50 AM

Klajfufhn hfie hsdoenf

Did I get that right, juca? Lol
ne netoćno to nije niti slično hrvatskom jeziku...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:00 PM

ne netoćno to nije niti slično hrvatskom jeziku...
That's a little over my head
Old 09-11-2009, 12:03 PM

That's a little over my head
your croatian is bad jk
Old 09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

oh **** i forgot today is 9-11 ****...gotta go make phone calls to friends and im friends in iraq

Last edited by jrider; 09-11-2009 at 12:07 PM. Reason: for the fallen
Old 09-11-2009, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by jrider
oh **** i forgot today is 9-11 ****...gotta go make phone calls to friends and im friends in iraq
even i here in croatia know that...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:22 PM
HBIC

*HondaGirl79* is a decent person

lynn is a stupid white bitch. bitch there is not one thing thats gangster about you. *****.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available