OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 05:17 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Juca
this **** is ******* sick!

http://www.vimeo.com/5560298

they are some ******** if thats their legit spot
Old 08-18-2009, 05:21 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

[B]Now Tom shows up[SIZE=4]
Old 08-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DJ KO
next time the situation calls for it and you need to take out the opposition, here's a lil someth'n for making a small frag bomb

-Empty 2 liter coke bottle
-The Works Toilet Bowl cleaner
-Aluminum Foil
-Some screws or nails for shrapnal

Pour "the works" toilet bowl cleaner in bottle, drop in the screws, drop in some aluminum foil, cap it, throw it, and take cover
That won't injure anyone other than possibly getting toilet cleaner in their eyes. It will make a loud boom, but the "explosion" is the bottle tearing and doesn't have the velocity or power to be really effective.
the chemical reaction between the toilet bowl cleaner and the aluminum foil. been meaning to try it out and see if you can use aluminum screws to make the foil obsolete
Old 08-18-2009, 05:22 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
and you better have a devil dog helmet. if you dont then you could buy mine lol
What the **** is a Devil Dog helmet?
Old 08-18-2009, 05:23 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

i'm looking at get'n this one when i get my f4i up and running again...

http://akumahelmets.com/products_helmet_V2-DevilDog.php
Old 08-18-2009, 05:24 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NINER
That won't injure anyone other than possibly getting toilet cleaner in their eyes. It will make a loud boom, but the "explosion" is the bottle tearing and doesn't have the velocity or power to be really effective.
i've done it before w a 2 liter and screws and it put shrapnal into stuff in close proximaty

Last edited by KO; 08-18-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:25 PM

Yeah that's wicked cool
Old 08-18-2009, 05:27 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

that helmet is dope, thats my next one. don't have to get one painted up now
Old 08-18-2009, 05:29 PM

Sorry I was being sarcastic it's actually wicked gay.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:29 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i've done it before w a 2 liter and screws and it put shrapnal into stuff in close proximaty

then again, i was using straight hydrochloric acid on that bomb so it was alot stronger. my bad
Old 08-18-2009, 05:31 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Sorry I was being sarcastic it's actually wicked gay.
i liked it bc it reminded me of a vietnam helmet. its got the rounds on one side, and an ace of spades on the other
Old 08-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i liked it bc it reminded me of a vietnam helmet. its got the rounds on one side, and an ace of spades on the other
i like the theme of the helmet... not that shell of it though
Old 08-18-2009, 05:34 PM

Yeah I looked at all the pictures, just not my style to go around showing everyone that I'm a Marine. When your stationed at a base the last thing you want to look like is a Marine.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
i like the theme of the helmet... not that shell of it though
I like the shape but not the theme.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:35 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

yea the shell kinda sux. i now icon made a helmet they called the devil dog....

Name:  devildog.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  34.0 KB
Old 08-18-2009, 05:36 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Yeah I looked at all the pictures, just not my style to go around showing everyone that I'm a Marine. When your stationed at a base the last thing you want to look like is a Marine.
i hear that. was only gona rock it in the lot though, not the streets
Old 08-18-2009, 05:38 PM

i hear that. was only gona rock it in the lot though, not the streets
That's all you partner
Old 08-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Certified

Arai or suomy for me
Old 08-18-2009, 05:39 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i'm looking at get'n this one when i get my f4i up and running again...

http://akumahelmets.com/products_helmet_V2-DevilDog.php
bad ***. i like it
i'm not in anymore and i dont hang around marines anymore so i can rock it.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available