OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 07:17 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Mike doesnt have the urge to post as much anymore
Old 09-10-2009, 07:21 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

what up
Old 09-10-2009, 07:23 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

****, you?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

chill'n, slept all day yesterday. coming of 5 days of 12 hour shifts
Old 09-10-2009, 07:25 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

my body clock is all jacked up
Old 09-10-2009, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by DJ KO
chill'n, slept all day yesterday. coming of 5 days of 12 hour shifts
I thought you were just a DJ?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Yeah but it's your PPD that's out of control.
redonkulas isnt it ...lol
Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i'm still doing it on the side. I got my Level 3 and Level 4 security licensing. I do armed guard work and PPO ( Bodyguard) work. I wanted a change and the pay is better. One of my gigs is patrolling and securing these cush *** apt's in Ft. Worth. Mainly a bunch of college kids w/ daddie's money.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

I'm working on building my profile for my body guard work. So far I have a NASCAR Team Owner, One of his drivers, and a NFL player I'm friends with. There's lots of money to be made in the security industry
Old 09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

trrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tnnnnnnnnnnnt nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Old 09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito
What up chinese/puerto rican *****/spic? How's the fighting coming along? I'm thinking about taking that up summer of next year
good, i haven't been training this week though because i had to take care of my girl, she has PRK laser vision correction and couldnt see for 4 days.

i started lifting earlier in the year and feel that my punching power and overall strength have greatly improved, but i havent got to test my overall strength because i havent done jiu jitsu since june. next week i will be back to 3 a days (cardio 2hrs AM, strength training 1-2 hrs noon, and muay thai and jiu jitsu alternating days at night 2-3hrs).
Old 09-10-2009, 07:38 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i'm still doing it on the side. I got my Level 3 and Level 4 security licensing. I do armed guard work and PPO ( Bodyguard) work. I wanted a change and the pay is better. One of my gigs is patrolling and securing these cush *** apt's in Ft. Worth. Mainly a bunch of college kids w/ daddie's money.
Lucky. I want your job, especially if you go to the middle east
Old 09-10-2009, 07:39 PM

my body clock is all jacked up
i feel like ive been living in a cave the last week, my girl had laser eye surgery and we had to keep the house super dark because she was so sensitive to light, i thought i was going to lose my mind.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
Lucky. I want your job, especially if you go to the middle east
i have a friend of a friend who does security contracting over there and brings in $250,000+ a year.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:40 PM

I'm working on building my profile for my body guard work. So far I have a NASCAR Team Owner, One of his drivers, and a NFL player I'm friends with. There's lots of money to be made in the security industry
Nice.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
i feel like ive been living in a cave the last week, my girl had laser eye surgery and we had to keep the house super dark because she was so sensitive to light, i thought i was going to lose my mind.
Let me know how that works for her I've been seriously been considering it for a while.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger

loaded up and ready to go to stuntwars tomorrow
i might go riding later today or tomorrow, the weather out here has been great 80's-high 90's (sometimes 100) for the past couple weeks.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:46 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i love the work. If a hurricane hits down in south texas, i go down and make $500 a day for 8 hours of work. I'm working on get'n paperwork together to get mid east assignments. The pay is fat and the gear is f'n pimp
Old 09-10-2009, 07:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

gotta go bbl

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available