OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 11:23 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by MikeM
i like milfs, and red heads.

she cheated on al? i didnt know that
I don't remember that ever happening either.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
she sounds like the chic that played the nanny, actually. fran drescher...

those ******* look pretty good in there. id deal with her voice for a piece of it
Old 09-09-2009, 11:25 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i like milfs, and red heads.

she cheated on al? i didnt know that
couple of times. i remember one episode with a tv fitness instructor.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 Dude that **** was fucked up and those ****'s are super fucked when Sam Crow finds out......
Originally Posted by Zuki750
They're not going to find out. At least not for a while. Henry Rollins was signed for 6 episodes.
ok so what exactly is this show about? i thought it was a discovery-style reality show
Old 09-09-2009, 11:29 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

ok so what exactly is this show about? i thought it was a discovery-style reality show
They won't say it but I'd say it loosely based on the original Hell's Angels. It's a motorcycle club that pretty much runs this little town. They have competing clubs and ****. They also run guns from the Irish. Definitely not a reality show. Lots of killing, sex, etc. Kind of reminds me of The Shield. It's dark.

Last edited by Zuki750; 09-09-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:30 AM

+1 Dude that **** was fucked up and those ****'s are super fucked when Sam Crow finds out......
Oh, and it's Samcro, Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:36 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

kings of anarchy? hell nah
Old 09-09-2009, 11:44 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

They're not going to find out. At least not for a while. Henry Rollins was signed for 6 episodes.
I think they will find out......but they'll stretch it out......it also looked like she was gonna do work in the previews.......great show though.....I just hate violence against women......
Old 09-09-2009, 11:45 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

guy put a personals ad for his ******* chihuahua. ****** retahded
that's a messican dog....those are your peoples!!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:47 AM

They won't say it but I'd say it loosely based on the original Hell's Angels. It's a motorcycle club that pretty much runs this little town. They have competing clubs and ****. They also run guns from the Irish. Definitely not a reality show. Lots of killing, sex, etc. Kind of reminds me of The Shield. It's dark.
FX has some of the best shows on TV......

Oh, and it's Samcro, Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original.
I always wondered what that stood for thanks!!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:55 AM

couple of times. i remember one episode with a tv fitness instructor.
I can't find anything on the internet that says she cheated. In fact there are a bunch of places that say she never did.

Margaret "Peggy" Bundy, played by Katey Sagal, is Al's wife and very lazy. She refuses to cook for the family or to clean the house. She also prefers shopping new clothes to washing them and doesn't even think of having a job. During the day she likes to watch all the day time talkshows, sitting on the beloved family couch and eating tons of bonbons (without getting fat, though). Her favourite TV show is "Oprah", but she also likes the Home Shopping Network. Peggy usually wears white trash fashion with tight pants and stilettos, which makes her walk in a unique way. Unlike Al, she loves to have sex with the spouse. She is also attracted by handsome young men, but just like Al she would never cheat on her partner. Her maiden name is ****** and her family is from the fictious rural ****** County, Wisconsin, "where everyone is relative" (according to Al in 507).
Old 09-09-2009, 12:04 PM

that's a messican dog....those are your peoples!!
it's still a white person puttin that **** on the net. only whitey, i swear, lol

I can't find anything on the internet that says she cheated. In fact there are a bunch of places that say she never did.
is it really that serious, zuk?
in the episode, the trainer came to her place to help her exercise. then they showed a scene afterward where he was smoking a cigarette, implying they'd fucked. then he started eating badly, smoking, etc, so she'd actually been a bad influence on him. when they showed him on his tv exercise show, he fell over and died. his 2 blonde bimbos that exercised with him leaned over by his body and started fighting over who's boyfriend he was. so he was ****** both of them.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:05 PM

if i could get another bike, i wonder if i'd get the Ducati Streetfighter or the Honda CB1000R, which isn't available in the states.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:08 PM

off to the gym to make myself look aaaall fiiiine-n-****
Old 09-09-2009, 01:12 PM

if i could get another bike, i wonder if i'd get the Ducati Streetfighter or the Honda CB1000R, which isn't available in the states.
I looked at a Ducati Monster at lunch time. I really like those.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:12 PM

it's still a white person puttin that **** on the net. only whitey, i swear, lol

is it really that serious, zuk?
in the episode, the trainer came to her place to help her exercise. then they showed a scene afterward where he was smoking a cigarette, implying they'd fucked. then he started eating badly, smoking, etc, so she'd actually been a bad influence on him. when they showed him on his tv exercise show, he fell over and died. his 2 blonde bimbos that exercised with him leaned over by his body and started fighting over who's boyfriend he was. so he was ****** both of them.
I found 2 write ups of that episode and neither mention anything about them having sex. I will not believe that Peggy was a cheater.

A two-week visit from "the healthiest man in Chicago" evolves into a
test of wills between contest-winner Peggy and the TV aerobics instructor
who makes her pant in ways other than she desires. At the end of the
week, we learn who had the strongest will when Jim is sitting on the couch
eating bon-bons. Unfortunately for Peg, he also drops dead. [Note: the
episode ends with the following message -- "This show is dedicated to
our brother the mighty cockroach. Let him show us the way."]
Old 09-09-2009, 01:16 PM

the Honda cb1000r looks cool but it doesn't have the power of the cbr1000rr.......you'd be dissappointed like I was when I got the 919 expecting 929 power......
Old 09-09-2009, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by zuki750
I will not believe that peggy was a cheater.
bwahahahahahaha
Old 09-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

internets been down all day

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available