OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

so my chick broke up with me yesterday morning...then i left and spent the day with my lil sis...when i got home she was having a party and some dude she knows was talkin ****...i told him to **** off or i would knock him out...then when she got all drunk she came and appolgized and said i love u so much and then we got to the make up sex and i just made her make me fajitas on her lunch break she has alot of *** kissin to do
Old 09-08-2009, 02:29 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
i thought you drove for your dad
i did i dropped the truck off this mornin and came home i told him when i started drivin i may quit i wanna go back to the army
Old 09-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-08-2009, 02:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jrider
i did i dropped the truck off this mornin and came home i told him when i started drivin i may quit i wanna go back to the army
did you just leave him hanging or does he have another driver for your route ?
Old 09-08-2009, 02:44 PM
King of fukin up bikes

nah all the stuff i was doin was exta money for him he just wont do so much now i wouldnt do that to my dad
Old 09-08-2009, 02:44 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I'd never hire a son like that lol
Old 09-08-2009, 02:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

nah all the stuff i was doin was exta money for him he just wont do so much now i wouldnt do that to my dad
well your not going back into the army this week or any thing so why not keep doing the route till your ready to go back in
Old 09-08-2009, 02:47 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

damn, despite feeling like **** ive got a lot done today. i cleaned house, worked on my truck, and welded up the 50 frame to start puttin it together. i feel like today has been pretty productive
Old 09-08-2009, 02:47 PM
King of fukin up bikes

well your not going back into the army this week or any thing so why not keep doing the route till your ready to go back in
cause im having womam problems
Old 09-08-2009, 02:48 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i use both hands but only one finger on each hand

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
bored.
go mack on some hoes, son

so my chick broke up with me yesterday morning...then i left and spent the day with my lil sis...when i got home she was having a party and some dude she knows was talkin ****...i told him to **** off or i would knock him out...then when she got all drunk she came and appolgized and said i love u so much and then we got to the make up sex and i just made her make me fajitas on her lunch break she has alot of *** kissin to do
*** kissin for what? is she ****** the **** talkin guy?
Old 09-08-2009, 02:49 PM
also known as OMR

cause im having womam problems
get rid of her , there are too many women in the world to keep one thats a problem
Old 09-08-2009, 02:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
damn, despite feeling like **** ive got a lot done today. i cleaned house, worked on my truck, and welded up the 50 frame to start puttin it together. i feel like today has been pretty productive
get back to work u lazy bumi joke i joke idid i did
Old 09-08-2009, 02:52 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

get rid of her , there are too many women in the world to keep one thats a problem
lol the words women and problem go together like milk and cereal
Old 09-08-2009, 02:52 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Trachito

go mack on some hoes, son

*** kissin for what? is she ****** the **** talkin guy?
no she forgot who wore the pants around this bitch and she let that ****** talk **** and made me tell him off
Old 09-08-2009, 02:53 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by 50outlaw
lol the words women and problem go together like milk and cereal
Old 09-08-2009, 02:53 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

get back to work u lazy bumi joke i joke idid i did
hell no lol...

im considering goin to the car wash to power wash the 50 frame and paint it but i still haven't decided if i want to or not lol
Old 09-08-2009, 02:54 PM

i like that advice, omer lol

no she forgot who wore the pants around this bitch and she let that ****** talk **** and made me tell him off
you sound like you got more woman problems than me
Old 09-08-2009, 02:56 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hell no lol...

im considering goin to the car wash to power wash the 50 frame and paint it but i still haven't decided if i want to or not lol
so when you lookin to get a new scooter there tanto
Old 09-08-2009, 02:58 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Trachito
i like that advice, omer lol
my ole lady is sweet as pie but she started getting a little bitchy a few years back and i told her that there are too many women in the world for me to live with a bitchy one , she went right back to sweet as pie
Old 09-08-2009, 02:58 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

so when you lookin to get a new scooter there tanto
ill have a 50 as soon as i put all these parts together that are sittin in my dinning room lol

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available