OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

I can do everything I used to do on my f4i with the 636 with a stock hb caliper(used to 4piston and f4i), I couldn't get anyone to explain the fork setting so my stoppies were garbage. Other then that I was instantly comfortable and loved the extra idle pull and horsepower for straightline.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:46 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
I can do everything I used to do on my f4i with the 636 with a stock hb caliper(used to 4piston and f4i), I couldn't get anyone to explain the fork setting so my stoppies were garbage. Other then that I was instantly comfortable and loved the extra idle pull and horsepower for straightline.
word yea my boy trevor went from my old 06 636 to a f4i and he said it was almost the same
Old 09-06-2009, 10:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

lots of new pics posted on the last pages in the ny thread
Old 09-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-07-2009, 12:08 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

what a boring weekend!
Old 09-07-2009, 01:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

almost died at the spot tonight , me and dustin smashed into each other .....broke a blinker
Old 09-07-2009, 01:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

shower time bbl
Old 09-07-2009, 02:31 AM
also known as OMR

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Old 09-07-2009, 02:55 AM
also known as OMR

ok then i guess no ones whoring tonight ...
Old 09-07-2009, 03:01 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Nope.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

nup .

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:16 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jrider
ahahahahaha she is mad cause she left all night again last night so i didnt just sit at the house i went to ride with a buddy last night after we were supposed to have a party at our house last night and then i stayed and my ex's house and didnt get home till like 10:00 this morning time for a beer lol
Originally Posted by jrider
hahahaha im just tired of hearing her **** all the time when i do something but i let her go where ever and do what ever all the time and i dont ever bitch but god forbid i go out and do somethin thats why it does not bother me that i boned my ex last night
hmmm, so she goes out and stays out all night, ha? Think she may be seeing someone else too? Don't getall cocky; you know how sneaky women can be. And if she's accusing you of some **** when you go out then she might bedoing what she's accusing you of.

You couldn't really get mad though, considering you're cheating

Originally Posted by old man roger
almost died at the spot tonight , me and dustin smashed into each other .....broke a blinker
Something tells me you're gonna find another blinker lol

Glad you're okay, old timer
Old 09-07-2009, 06:20 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I can't rep anyone or multiquote from other threads from my phone
Old 09-07-2009, 06:46 AM

I feel like eating some cookies but don't have any. Guess I'll have some cinnamon toast crunch instead
Old 09-07-2009, 08:04 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Where the ***** your avatar and why the **** are you selling your bike?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:13 AM

Omer's hood is on the history channel. Something about a local gang called top 6
Old 09-07-2009, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Where the ***** your avatar and why the **** are you selling your bike?
don't feel like having an av. An unexpected bill came up so I gottasell it. What's been up with you, tommy?
Old 09-07-2009, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
don't feel like having an av. An unexpected bill came up so I gottasell it. What's been up with you, tommy?
Not much same old ****.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the impaktech cage for the 636 really doesnt look as diesel as their f4i cage. inolens tygershark with spring loaded sliders looks a lot stronger
Old 09-07-2009, 11:19 AM

So did you end up getting a new bike?

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available