OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old man roger
10 repos a night ? no maybe 2 because there are alot of repo companies down here
pppssshhhh they aint got nothin on me...
Old 09-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-04-2009, 10:30 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
what kind of bike did you sell for $800?
06 636 trashed not worth i ripped some kid off he said his dad would pay for all the parts so i said where is my 800 bucks kid its your problem not mine
Old 09-04-2009, 10:31 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

did the motor run and was the frame straight?
Old 09-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Administrators

Old 09-04-2009, 10:34 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Mix a Drink...
must get this excelent salad ate drinkin got me here the the alchol abuse may begin
Old 09-04-2009, 10:35 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i got drunk and ate pizza last night.......

heartburn ******* sucks
Old 09-04-2009, 10:36 AM
King of fukin up bikes

did the motor run and was the frame straight?
no and no bent crank and frame who knows what else was wrong with it
Old 09-04-2009, 10:36 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

ahh ok...
Old 09-04-2009, 10:38 AM
King of fukin up bikes

wow my girls best friend just lost her husband to liver cancer and now her brother has it too
Old 09-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Administrators

time to stare at the back of my eye lids .....
Old 09-04-2009, 10:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jrider
wow my girls best friend just lost her husband to liver cancer and now her brother has it too
dont drink what ever the hell they were drinking
Old 09-04-2009, 10:41 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

thats rough luck right there
Old 09-04-2009, 10:42 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
time to stare at the back of my eye lids .....
buh bye
Old 09-04-2009, 10:43 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by old man roger
dont drink what ever the hell they were drinking
bud light and jack is what they all drink
Old 09-04-2009, 10:45 AM
King of fukin up bikes

thats rough luck right there
yea and i thought my year was going shitty i lost a couple friends she lost her husband and will loose her brother most likley hate that **** if i ever get diagnosed with any cancer i just wanna be put down dude no ******* joke why suffer
Old 09-04-2009, 10:45 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

bud light and jack is what they all drink
well i hate to be this way but they were kinda askin for it then
Old 09-04-2009, 10:46 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

yea and i thought my year was going shitty i lost a couple friends she lost her husband and will loose her brother most likley hate that **** if i ever get diagnosed with any cancer i just wanna be put down dude no ******* joke why suffer
i can do that

Name:  newgun001.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  28.3 KB
Old 09-04-2009, 10:46 AM
King of fukin up bikes

rep for everyone
Old 09-04-2009, 10:47 AM
King of fukin up bikes

i can do that

its murder if you do it

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available