OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Bray
I never had Jack in the box
I didn't either till I moved to cali.. that and EL polo loco
dammit now im getting hungry for either one..
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

Now Im hungry for jack N da box phuker...
ill mail you some address pls
Old 09-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by jrider
ill mail you some address pls

I liked that you could get a Breakfast or burger at anytime
of the day...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Administrators

Ill take an order of

I hate you with a side of go **** yourself, and a large your a bastid..
Old 09-02-2009, 01:15 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't either till I moved to cali.. that and EL polo loco
dammit now im getting hungry for either one..
eeewwwwww el polo loco is gross fuch that place
Old 09-02-2009, 01:17 PM
King of fukin up bikes

I liked that you could get a Breakfast or burger at anytime
of the day...
true dat true dat and wendys yall have taco bell there dont yall
Administrators

eeewwwwww el polo loco is gross fuch that place
It beats KFC..
King of fukin up bikes

im on the mexican radio, radio, radio, radio
Administrators

true dat true dat and wendys yall have taco bell there dont yall
we have both them.. I love me some TB..
Old 09-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Administrators

im on the mexican radio, radio, radio, radio
I havn't heard that tune in awhile... you listening to Jack FM???
Old 09-02-2009, 01:19 PM
King of fukin up bikes

its all about the roosevelts baby (probably spelled that wrong but it dont matter cause im "all this")
Old 09-02-2009, 01:21 PM
King of fukin up bikes

I havn't heard that tune in awhile... you listening to Jack FM???
hell no its on my play list now i must be high so i can function
damn if i do damned if how the **** the world want my chest full of smoke
Old 09-02-2009, 01:21 PM
King of fukin up bikes

love my spm
Old 09-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Administrators

hhhhmmmmm what to go eat....

dummddiiiii dduuummmdddiiiiii ddduuuummmdddddiiiii ddddduuuuuummmmmmm
Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 PM
King of fukin up bikes

um ramen is always good...yo were did bray go

Last edited by jrider; 09-02-2009 at 01:26 PM. Reason: forgot bray
Old 09-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Administrators

Buffalo wild wings it is...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:28 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is just really nice bbbblllllllaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!im "all this"
Old 09-02-2009, 01:29 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Buffalo wild wings it is...
word def a a good choice homie
Old 09-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Administrators

but not as 'ALL THIS" as WHEELIE is... Name:  harhar.gif
Views: 9
Size:  2.3 KB

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available