OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by jrider
he explained it by handing them his keys and kissin his job good buy
i
Old 09-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hahahahaha my girl just sent me a funny *** video hold one
Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wheelie
how old are you jrider??
Old 09-02-2009, 12:08 PM
King of fukin up bikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7iEh7TBGiE
Old 09-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Administrators

bbbbbuuuuuwwwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Old 09-02-2009, 12:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok time to make the donuts ..................
Old 09-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by old man roger
ok time to make the donuts ..................

<-- goin to take care of the 3 S's
Old 09-02-2009, 12:12 PM
King of fukin up bikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3SkPFhHV70
Old 09-02-2009, 12:13 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

<-- goin to take care of the 3 S's
word but no shavin for me today
Old 09-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Administrators

aallll nniiiccceeee NNN cccclllleeeeeaaaaannnnn
Old 09-02-2009, 12:53 PM
King of fukin up bikes

aallll nniiiccceeee NNN cccclllleeeeeaaaaannnnn
yea i feel alot better now but my chick just came home for lunch and managed to **** me off again dude i cant put up with this **** ima pack my **** and leave if it keeps happenin i aint gonna put up with alot of attitude
Old 09-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Administrators

yea i feel alot better now but my chick just came home for lunch and managed to **** me off again dude i cant put up with this **** ima pack my **** and leave if it keeps happenin i aint gonna put up with alot of attitude
I don't deal with that ****... My Current GF is about to bouncing out
of my life here real quick...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:00 PM
King of fukin up bikes

I don't deal with that ****... My Current GF is about to bouncing out
of my life here real quick...
this one is pushing me away really quick and to think i was about to suprise her and help her get house like she has always wantedbut im bout to go
Old 09-02-2009, 01:01 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i need some grub what sounds better cheese sticks chicken nuggets or jack in the box
Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Administrators

Jack N da Box...

I miss that place...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:08 PM
King of fukin up bikes

ya i had a burger left that i never ate last night its gone now
Old 09-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Administrators

ya i had a burger left that i never ate last night its gone now

Now Im hungry for jack N da box phuker...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I never had Jack in the box
Old 09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

he explained it by handing them his keys and kissin his job good buy
he must have not been from florida, our highway medians are about as long as the whole truck and go down and back up like a ditch to retain water because it rains so much here.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available