OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by jrider
i know myself im not ready to go otr i make good money for him hell im bein paid for sittin here postin paid vacation after 4.5 months
why you think your not ready for OTR???
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I thought most guys started out OTR.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:47 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

ha ha my chick asked me to go out with her tonight to this bar called electric cowboy 25 cent wells and keg beer lol
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
subcage work? thats a good thing in a way, more $$$$$
ya it's good but i am still in pain from my wreck a few months ago , i need rest
Administrators

subcage work? thats a good thing in a way, more $$$$$
thats not all of it... He has to make him self presentable to people ...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

dont have much experience im not ready for snow mountains and **** like that i want to run the west coast and ne with in the next 2 months though
Old 09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Zuki750
just about all that I know start out a couple years local and then
move up to taking loads a few states away and then start taking
loads a good distance...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Zuki750
most companies wont hire you at my age without goin through there driving school i just took my test at the dmv with a state trooper on my driving test i was sweating i was so nervoushe told me to calm down and just drive
Old 09-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
ya it's good but i am still in pain from my wreck a few months ago , i need rest
thanks again for bringing that cage out and letting me get that bracket, did it ever stop raining so you guys could ride?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Administrators

dont have much experience im not ready for snow mountains and **** like that i want to run the west coast and ne with in the next 2 months though
I loved it when I was runnin from Cali to Cinci (wasn't big rig stuff)
bu I love being on the road ... I need to get back into it...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Administrators

most companies wont hire you at my age without goin through there driving school i just took my test at the dmv with a state trooper on my driving test i was sweating i was so nervoushe told me to calm down and just drive
+1 for some reason I can drive anything no problem but when
you put someone on the sidelines and writing **** down on a piece of
paper testing me.. I get nervous too...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:53 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thanks again for bringing that cage out and letting me get that bracket, did it ever stop raining so you guys could ride?
no sweat bro and ya it stopped raining soon after you left
Old 09-02-2009, 11:54 AM
King of fukin up bikes

um my dad has accounts set up ill hopefully get to bobtail to phoenix, az and pick up peanuts take them to fresno, ca load out with computers and tvs and head for the hood in buffalo, ny then back to dfw

Last edited by jrider; 09-02-2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: fuch me i cant spell hahahaha
Old 09-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

speaking of driving last night on the way home on i95 a trucker tryed to turn around in a huge grass median 1/2 mile from a weigh station to avoid getting weighed and ended up getting stuck in the grass because it was raining all day. i wondered how he explained it to all the state troopers that were there lmao.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:56 AM
King of fukin up bikes

+1 for some reason I can drive anything no problem but when
you put someone on the sidelines and writing **** down on a piece of
paper testing me.. I get nervous too...
when i took my test for my class c license i was good but i had a state trooper for my cdl :banghe ad
Old 09-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Administrators

um my dad has accounts set up ill hopefully get to bobtail to phoenix, ar and pick up peanuts take them to fresno, ca load out with computers and tvs and head for the hood in buffalo, ny then back to dfw
its Phoenix, AZ

and thats a nice little run right thur..
and an even better run to NY..
Administrators

speaking of driving last night on the way home on i95 a trucker tryed to turn around in a huge grass median 1/2 mile from a weigh station to avoid getting weighed and ended up getting stuck in the grass because it was raining all day. i wondered how he explained it to all the state troopers that were there lmao.
now thats some funny chit right thur...
King of fukin up bikes

he explained it by handing them his keys and kissin his job good buy
Old 09-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Administrators

how old are you Jrider??

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available