OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

y o
Old 09-02-2009, 11:14 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

yo wheelie
Old 09-02-2009, 11:14 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i just woke up
Old 09-02-2009, 11:15 AM
King of fukin up bikes

sup omr
Old 09-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

holy Phaq .... fAhQ was on last night..
Old 09-02-2009, 11:16 AM
King of fukin up bikes

hahah we blew the thread up yesterday i was on for like 8 hours
Old 09-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by jrider
hahah we blew the thread up yesterday i was on for like 8 hours
I got a **** load done on dads bike yesterday..

should get the paint back on Friday and with a few other pieces
coming should be completed...

then I can finally work on mine...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:19 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
holy Phaq .... fAhQ was on last night..
yea wasnt on long he was talkin to 50 i think my girl was so drunk she couldnt even get her clothes off to fuch i just rolled over and went to sleep
Old 09-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by old man roger
y o
what are you doing up so late???
Old 09-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Administrators

yea wasnt on long he was talkin to 50 i think my girl was so drunk she couldnt even get her clothes off to fuch i just rolled over and went to sleep
I love denying the women everyonce in a while..
Old 09-02-2009, 11:21 AM
King of fukin up bikes

I got a **** load done on dads bike yesterday..

should get the paint back on Friday and with a few other pieces
coming should be completed...

then I can finally work on mine...
word i talked to a guy last night that sells fully built 636's completly legit with title for 3grand to out local pros...im not pro but ill say i am to get it that cheap
Old 09-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Administrators

how much rep points ya got Jrider??
Old 09-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Administrators

word i talked to a guy last night that sells fully built 636's completly legit with title for 3grand to out local pros...im not pro but ill say i am to get it that cheap

I wanna ride one to see what all the hype about them is...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:23 AM
King of fukin up bikes

god i need to sign for a load sitting here at the house is killin me plus i just heard my song asphalt cowboy by jason aldean it made me wanna drive lol
Old 09-02-2009, 11:25 AM
King of fukin up bikes

I wanna ride one to see what all the hype about them is...
i dont really know i have never had a fully set up 636 i have been told when they are built good there better than f4i's but i also dont really like honda but every kawi i have had has broke really easy
Old 09-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Administrators

god i need to sign for a load sitting here at the house is killin me plus i just heard my song asphalt cowboy by jason aldean it made me wanna drive lol
sign for a load????
Old 09-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Administrators

i dont really know i have never had a fully set up 636 i have been told when they are built good there better than f4i's but i also dont really like honda but every kawi i have had has broke really easy

Old 09-02-2009, 11:28 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

whats happenin guys
Old 09-02-2009, 11:28 AM
King of fukin up bikes

sign for a load????
i drive a truck for my dadbut i want to go back to the army eventually

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available