OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 10:47 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

yep....
Old 09-01-2009, 10:48 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
yea i was fucked up for like 2 months...he was less than 2 min from the house

crazy.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:49 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-01-2009, 10:49 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

thats when i started eatin bars and drinkin alot finnally i realized he wouldnt have wanted that so i stopped the bars now i drink but if i do i stay where i am i dont leave for any reason unless i have a sober driver
Old 09-01-2009, 10:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

we should start a dsr thread and get pres tomass trevor and derek on here
Old 09-01-2009, 10:51 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

purdy moved to lubbock
King of fukin up bikes

omr and strictly should be on here soon though i havent seen mike on here all day
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

that and pres would only be able to get on here at night, he works outside all day
Old 09-01-2009, 10:52 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by DJ KO
purdy moved to lubbock
when i wondered why he hadnt been around
Old 09-01-2009, 10:52 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

omr and strictly should be on here soon though i havent seen mike on here all day
yea, omr should be on here in a bit. he said he worked too much last night
Old 09-01-2009, 10:53 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

when i wondered why he hadnt been around
during the summer, like 2 months ago
Old 09-01-2009, 10:53 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yea and trevor dont have internet in his apt only at the office
Old 09-01-2009, 10:54 PM
King of fukin up bikes

huh i havent seen him in like almost a year
Old 09-01-2009, 10:57 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

purdy got locked up for 6 months for felony evasion.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:57 PM
King of fukin up bikes

dude i never thought hand to hand would be worth a damn till i got jumped by 8 dudes i got ahold of one of thier arms and put the kimora on his *** and he started yellin he gonna break my arm and they all started runnin i let the bitch go for some reason i dont know why i should have beat his ***

Last edited by jrider; 09-01-2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: mispelled
Old 09-01-2009, 10:59 PM
King of fukin up bikes

aha that explains alot he must have got locked up right after i met him then
Old 09-01-2009, 11:00 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

yep, stick and move. when there's multiple targets, i go for knee's, throats, and the brachial stun
Old 09-01-2009, 11:01 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

aha that explains alot he must have got locked up right after i met him then
he went in dec
Old 09-01-2009, 11:03 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

bbl, get'n some grub
Old 09-01-2009, 11:05 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i almost got popped on trevors 08 cbr 600rr he was killin a ss on the toll way and a state trooper was sittin in the booth and came after us but i got caught in traffic the cars freaked out when trevor flew by and they all pulled out in front of me i almost went down but i hit up the side and got by he was on us till 635 and then we split never saw him after that and me and trevor met back up in garland

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available