OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 09:44 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
those are 2 lakes i wanna fish, i just dont have the time to make it up there
dude take a weekend and you can stay here we can hit ray hubbard on sat and fork on sunday ill take you to the spots
Old 09-01-2009, 09:45 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by jrider; 09-01-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: maybe i will
Old 09-01-2009, 09:46 PM
King of fukin up bikes

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-01-2009, 09:46 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
dude take a weekend and you can stay here we can hit ray hubbard on sat and fork on sunday ill take you to the spots
maybe when it cools off... you got a boat?
Old 09-01-2009, 09:47 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Neal what do you use for editing software for your videos?
Old 09-01-2009, 09:48 PM
King of fukin up bikes

maybe when it cools off... you got a boat?
not my own i would have to kiss some major *** to use it but i know the spots with or with out a boat you can catch the limit with good size fish like your pic
Old 09-01-2009, 09:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

neal i need the recipe again
Old 09-01-2009, 09:51 PM
King of fukin up bikes

god guys can i get some rep here i hooked everyone else up damn lol
Old 09-01-2009, 09:55 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

not my own i would have to kiss some major *** to use it but i know the spots with or with out a boat you can catch the limit with good size fish like your pic
**** that, if i hit fork i better catch a bass 3 times that size. i wouldn't bank fish fork, its too big of a bass lake, i'd wanna cover a lot of it
Old 09-01-2009, 09:59 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

i ain't fished in years
Old 09-01-2009, 10:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by DJ KO
i ain't fished in years
well pick up a pole and hit your nearest fishin hole
Old 09-01-2009, 10:02 PM
King of fukin up bikes

**** that, if i hit fork i better catch a bass 3 times that size. i wouldn't bank fish fork, its too big of a bass lake, i'd wanna cover a lot of it
on a boat it would be easy to catch fish bigger than that but i recently told my papa to go **** himself and he has the only boat i can usegod he was bein a *****
Old 09-01-2009, 10:03 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by DJ KO
i ain't fished in years
just grab some beer bait and ammo first
Old 09-01-2009, 10:06 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

well pick up a pole and hit your nearest fishin hole
prob has been my schedule. got a new job so i should be able to get back into it
Old 09-01-2009, 10:06 PM
King of fukin up bikes

ok i need some help my girl wants to leagally get a middle name and she said that is my honey do task for the night so lets find on she is mexican but very country go figure she is with me lol
Old 09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

on a boat it would be easy to catch fish bigger than that but i recently told my papa to go **** himself and he has the only boat i can usegod he was bein a *****
if i come ill most likely bring one
Old 09-01-2009, 10:08 PM
King of fukin up bikes

trevor caught the biggest brim i ever saw on a little spinner bait in this residential pond i almost fell in the pond laughinhe thought it was a bass when it hit he was like damn its biggin
Old 09-01-2009, 10:09 PM
King of fukin up bikes

if i come ill most likely bring one
word you do any recrational boating
Old 09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i need a cold beer brb
Old 09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

word you do any recrational boating
not in a long time

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available